What a brave woman

Cow

Winger
Can’t imagine what it must be like being fully able and active and then to lose so much and gain so much pain.

Common sense and bravery in action right there

Agree Cow, saw this earlier.

We all believe we would prefer to bow out on our own terms, at a time and situation that suited us but the reality is that the vast majority of us wouldn’t be brave enough.

Agree Cow, saw this earlier.

We all believe we would prefer to bow out on our own terms, at a time and situation that suited us but the reality is that the vast majority of us wouldn’t be brave enough.
She’s had a remarkable life given that’s a been one a downward trajectory for most of it, absolute credit to her for making the most of an awful awful situation and then calling time on it.

It’s people like her who should be put in the spotlight instead of z list celebrities

if you are of a sound mind why shouldn't she be able to make the choice, rather than live a life of misery.

Precisely. You wouldn't let an animal suffer life in pain, why should humans?

Maybe so, but having the option would be a start. It's barbaric that people have to travel to a foreign country to humanely end their own life on their terms

Precisely. You wouldn't let an animal suffer life in pain, why should humans?

Maybe so, but having the option would be a start. It's barbaric that people have to travel to a foreign country to humanely end their own life on their terms
I know what you’re saying but the point of the post was about how brave the woman had been all her life, not necessarily a debate about not having euthanasia in this country.

I know what you’re saying but the point of the post was about how brave the woman had been all her life, not necessarily a debate about not having euthanasia in this country.

An argument for another thread for sure.

What a woman though. Remarkable achievements in the face of serious adversity

An argument for another thread for sure.

What a woman though. Remarkable achievements in the face of serious adversity
Yeah, although I’m sure it’s been debated many times on here already but still worth another go!😂

She is truly remarkable, I can’t begin to imagine what it must have been like to watch your body pack in let alone manage the pain and still end up living a productive life

Yeah, although I’m sure it’s been debated many times on here already but still worth another go!😂

She is truly remarkable, I can’t begin to imagine what it must have been like to watch your body pack in let alone manage the pain and still end up living a productive life

I believe the expression is "get busy living, or get busy dying"

I have a mate whose mam was diagnosed with cancer.

Instead of letting it get her she ended her own life.

How, why and where she did was brave.

Back