What’s your working from home set-up like?

My wife (no) is just about to publish her second book. Writing is a big part of her life so we converted the garage into a study and utility. The study Is lovely and quiet overlooking the village green. I tend to pinch it off her when there is work to be done. The springer is a constant companion in there even if he does fart a lot!

If your mrs is who I think she is I know the wife of the bloke that did some of the work on your gaff.Small world.

graft sent us a monitor and a task chair, which has been spot on. we're supposed to return the chair when we're back to the office but we can keep the monitor

Been kicked out of the office by the wife, so sat in front of the TV with a laptop, ipad and 2 mobile phones. Streaming Teams to the TV so I can work while listening in to meetings.

Double monitor set up, linked to the work computer that was delivered after lockdown, with a personal laptop to the side for internet browsing. Tv installed on the side wall, linked up to the Xbox so that I can get sky and bt sports through it whilst I sit at my desk in my underpants. Basically, this is the happiest I have ever been at work. If only maccy d's were open and delivering I might never leave home again.

Bought a desk, and using an old tv for a monitor and kitchen chair.
I think people are going to be asked to WFH till aug-oct do time to buy a newer monitor Or 2 , proper chair, webcam

Got my HUB app. Got my RSA token. Zoom.

Problem is, anesthesia cannot be done over the web. Sick people need tubes in their gullet.

A Mac for work? Hipster freak.

(wouldn’t have anything but apple for home use but their version of Excel makes me sick)
My thoughts exactly, give me an ugly black plastic Dell or Lenovo with their shoddy performance, regular crashes but a useable version of the office suite any day of the week.
Mac for lightroom, photoshop, video editing, general browsing and everything else.

Back