What’s the plan

Jackster

Goalkeeper
If all goes well and we get sorted do we give Ross another 5 games, that 0-3 was a proper back to reality moment, I’m not buying this dude, it doesn’t matter if we have trillions because of ffp we can’t just buy or way, we can’t have another season down here and it’s not arrogance we know we are bigger than this, i saw nothing that said he was a guy they look to for a lift, what’s the thoughts on how we get a real feel good thing going

If all goes well and we get sorted do we give Ross another 5 games, that 0-3 was a proper back to reality moment, I’m not buying this dude, it doesn’t matter if we have trillions because of ffp we can’t just buy or way, we can’t have another season down here and it’s not arrogance we know we are bigger than this, i saw nothing that said he was a guy they look to for a lift, what’s the thoughts on how we get a real feel good thing going

Noooo Schoool tomorrrow.

The grammar car-crash will get a few people upset I reckon.

Reported. For the use of "Dude". What are you 14y old ? Or a Mtber ? Awsome.

To answer your question sort of, This time next month, we could be top of the league.

If we get beaten 3-0 tomorrow he’s toast...............imo.

I don't mind Ross, but he needs to stop being so scared to have a go at teams. Just battle away and score more than the opposition in this league is the way to go on. Nice passy passy footy is fine if you are creating chances but we create bot all.

I expect they give him till December - notwithstanding a total collapse. The die is cast on this season now. The squad won’t change much before next summer. If it looks like it isn’t going out way they’ll clear out the whole football side of the club and allow a new regime to assess things before the summer window.

I don't mind Ross, but he needs to stop being so scared to have a go at teams. Just battle away and score more than the opposition in this league is the way to go on. Nice passy passy footy is fine if you are creating chances but we create bot all.
Passy passy? all i see is, boot, chase that. Rossy's coaching skills are limited. You have Peterboro saying we're expecting a harder game off Rochdale.

Back