What’s the longest bender you’ve been on...

Back in 2003 during my lost years of doing to much kibble my lot got to the league one play off final against Cardiff in Cardiff , the stakes were high as we were in admin etc
Plus us and Cardiff had a big rivalry in those days
Off we went and got to Cardiff Saturday night where we got on severely on it and ended up in a club till 7am we were up at 12 and carried on were we left off , ko was 3 and the game went extra time we lost to a goal in the last minute of extra time
We were gutted we got on the coach and got dropped off in Watford just in time for the bank holiday clubbers we bought more kibble and got wrecked where we picked up a random girl who worked in Tesco express
“ would you like to come to ours and get on it “ yes she said and left her post
We then spent the next 2 days drinking taking drugs and talking bollox
Before it turned to Wednesday and the realisation that I had left my house and wife Friday night and not been in contact since 4 days straight on it ,
I returned home to a massive bolloxking and my then wife divorced me and took me to the cleaners
I am now happily re married with a family and the only vices are lager and Nobbys nuts

Probably the annual post-exam binges each year at Uni. Straight out after the last exam, and on it for 4-5 days without a break.

I've never done anything similar since, not even on holidays. I don't know how I did it. Wake, shower, clothes, tax, pubs, club, sleep, repeat.

Can’t drink anything like I used to now , and tbh I’m glad. Hangovers absolutely kill me now so If I go out I prefer an afternoon sesh then at least I’m not too bad the following morning.

probably 2 days without sleep due to lots of charlie wyke.........and lots of booze = 1 week of feeling like ive been inside a tumble dryer thats been involved in a head on collision with a cement truck

Can’t drink anything like I used to now , and tbh I’m glad. Hangovers absolutely kill me now so If I go out I prefer an afternoon sesh then at least I’m not too bad the following morning.
I can still drink and party the same, it's the recovery thats not.
I can still do 48 hrs on it but it takes its toll on my mental health tbh.
And when you're younger, you could crash and sleep. Now if I get in at 5am or so I'd still be up at 7. Lack of sleep is a killer like.

I can still drink and party the same, it's the recovery thats not.
I can still do 48 hrs on it but it takes its toll on my mental health tbh.
And when you're younger, you could crash and sleep. Now if I get in at 5am or so I'd still be up at 7. Lack of sleep is a killer like.

Big factor for me that as well.

4 days, only going home to get a change of clothes and a shower, can't be smelling and that.

Was 4 year ago and I had a week off work and no responsibility.

I couldn't do it now like. My stag do lasted well into a second day and I felt pretty bad for another 3 after.

Regular thing in my early 20s.
Start off on the Friday night, out til late back at somebodys house, always cans or spirits on the go, maybe not sustaining the same pace as you did at the start of the night but still drinking, then back out again on the saturday and do it all again and house party into the sunday then back out again absolutely done in.
Easily doable though full of tablets and powders

Chemically assisted they can

Yep

Last edited:

Back