What’s the longest bender you’ve been on...

Around 4 days when I visited a mate in Pattaya, not much sleep, when awake it was either lager or G&T's, I was fucked. Got the early flight back to Hanoi after going the airport from last night session, had an episode on the plane, had to be laid down in the gantry at the back or the plane, wheel chaired off and straight to the medical centre and put on a drip for 18h, wife came down, I was a sorry state.

Glastonbury 07 , 4 days. Wanted to kill myself by the Monday. Blood pressure so high I thought me teeth were gonna explode, although that's the same every year. Not this year though, had enough of the filth so got an AirBnB. Getting old. Can't wait.

Every beach holiday is a 2 week bender in that case
Yes

You disappoint me Dave, I thought you were wild and care free, obviously not.
If we’re just talking booze then I don’t believe anyone who says they’ve been on one for more than 24 hours. None of my mates were into drugs as young uns, so we went out, got pissed, went to bed then got up and started again.

Last edited:
So you’re saying you started drinking on Friday night and drank continually for 48 hours without stopping?

Regular thing in my early 20s.
Start off on the Friday night, out til late back at somebodys house, always cans or spirits on the go, maybe not sustaining the same pace as you did at the start of the night but still drinking, then back out again on the saturday and do it all again and house party into the sunday then back out again absolutely done in.
Easily doable though full of tablets and powders

Some bollocks on here like. No way can people go 3 and 4 days of constant drinking and no sleep.

Chemically assisted they can

Start off on the Friday night, out til late back at somebodys house, always cans or spirits on the go, maybe not sustaining the same pace as you did at the start of the night but still drinking, then back out again on the saturday and do it all again and house party into the sunday then back out again absolutely done in.

I've never taken or know much about hard drugs but I'm amazed if true. There must come a lull where you have a few hours off the drink, a snooze or something. People are in a constant state of drinking alcohol for 96 hours ?

I've never taken or know much about hard drugs but I'm amazed if true. There must come a lull where you have a few hours off the drink, a snooze or something. People are in a constant state of drinking alcohol for 96 hours ?
You can't sleep when u on the sniff , the drinking slows down around the early morning but picks back up again when you hit the pubs

If you are off your bracket on cowies or speed then it would be impossible to sleep. You wouldn't be sitting there drinking endless amounts of beer, probs just chatting shit and listening to tunes. Then when they start to wear off its midday the next day and someone suggests going to the pub and it all starts again..deffo doable but the toll it takes on mind and body is horrific

Some bollocks on here like. No way can people go 3 and 4 days of constant drinking and no sleep.

Did it a fair few times when a young un (3 days). As I said, involved lots of gear. My mates still do Friday night through to Sunday afternoons.

Edit: constant drinking doesn't mean its on a drip.

Last edited:
If you are off your bracket on cowies or speed then it would be impossible to sleep. You wouldn't be sitting there drinking endless amounts of beer, probs just chatting shit and listening to tunes. Then when they start to wear off its midday the next day and someone suggests going to the pub and it all starts again..deffo doable but the toll it takes on mind and body is horrific
You can't sleep when u on the sniff , the drinking slows down around the early morning but picks back up again when you hit the pubs

What these two said.
Always have a can on the go or a vodka and coke. Even just sipping at it to stop your mouth being dry.

I can’t understand why anyone would want to though. Surely the quality of the time you’re having degrades with lack of sleep?
It would be far better to just go home, gan to kip, get up and get on it again.

I can’t understand why anyone would want to though. Surely the quality of the time you’re having degrades with lack of sleep?

Depends what's happening. If theres a few of yous then someone dropping out can kill the momentum of the session. Plus you dont wanna miss anything.

Without sleeping, maybe 20 hours.

Heavy sesh, bed at 6 then up at 10/11 to start again. 3 or 4 days.

Gone a couple of weeks either at freshers at uni or on 18-30 holidays but there was a lot of day time kipping involved. Was really consecutive nights out rather than a bender.

Need to cut down on the heavy boozing tbh.

Yes, I can understand that. But sometimes its still going strong at 7am. Then before you know it its 10am and you're sitting watching the clock thinking back out in 2 hours

Not in my book. I’m defining it as consecutive days drinking.
I’ve never been out without going to bed afterwards. That’s just stupid.

So you’re saying you started drinking on Friday night and drank continually for 48 hours without stopping?

Mixture of drink, coke, whizz, E’s. Half the north east still do it now. Couldn’t be arsed these days me.

Mixture of drink, coke, whizz, E’s. Half the north east still do it now. Couldn’t be arsed these days me.

A few of my mates still have full on sessions every weekend, ages ranging from early 30s to mid 40s.
Think it's ridiculous personally.
2 or 3 times a year I'll still have a good go. The midweek blues usually start on a monday though these days and last a week

Sounds awful to me that but fair enough :lol:

Back