What’s the longest bender you’ve been on...

Two days for me, in the navy aged 18, couldnt do it now, cant even drink now without losing the next day

Did a full Friday 5pm till sunday 5am quite habitually in my early 20's... crash all day sunday then exist at work on Monday.
Nee good now though, have to plan the next day if i know it's going to be a heavy one, none of this out with the in-laws bullshit, almost whitied on the nana last time.

Did a full Friday 5pm till sunday 5am quite habitually in my early 20's... crash all day sunday then exist at work on Monday.
Nee good now though, have to plan the next day if i know it's going to be a heavy one, none of this out with the in-laws bullshit, almost whitied on the nana last time.

:lol: :lol:

From being 16 until early 20’s it used to be normal to do Friday till Sunday night/Monday morning every week. Longer on bank holidays.

Last edited:
It doesn't, if you sleep you have simply had a 'night out '

Not in my book. I’m defining it as consecutive days drinking.
I’ve never been out without going to bed afterwards. That’s just stupid.

From being 16 until early 20’s it used to be normal to do Friday till Sunday night/Monday morning every week. Longer on bank holidays.
So you’re saying you started drinking on Friday night and drank continually for 48 hours without stopping?

Last edited:

So you’re saying you started drinking on Friday night and drank continually for 48 hours without stopping?

Every beach holiday is a 2 week bender in that case

Excluding holidays?

Due to a mix of work events, a wedding last weekend and a night out that’s been planned for ages last night I’ve been drunk everyday day since last Saturday and today I am in the pits of post boozing anxiety and dreading work tomorrow. Am I going to die?

The one I'm currently on.

It started in 1992.

You disappoint me Dave, I thought you were wild and care free, obviously not.

Back