What’s the longest bender you’ve been on...

Temp0101

Winger
Excluding holidays?

Due to a mix of work events, a wedding last weekend and a night out that’s been planned for ages last night I’ve been drunk everyday day since last Saturday and today I am in the pits of post boozing anxiety and dreading work tomorrow. Am I going to die?

Excluding holidays?

Due to a mix of work events, a wedding last weekend and a night out that’s been planned for ages last night I’ve been drunk everyday day since last Saturday and today I am in the pits of post boozing anxiety and dreading work tomorrow. Am I going to die?

Doesnt count if you go home each day.

Three days for me, back in the good old days. Now I like to be tucked up in bed by midnight, preferably after a good afternoon into the evening slurp.

Last edited:
I get a sore throat from the alcohol and just get knackered due to poor sleep. I love a beer or two with mates or some wine in front of a log fire but for some time now and as years go on I find excess alcohol less and less appealing. I feel much better the next day if I’ve been off the sauce the night before. Far more likely to go for a Clive Dunn too.

Back