What’s gone down in houghton?

Fuck all like redhouse. Toolio.

Fuck all wrong with downhill either pal, talking out your arse, parents moved in when first built and still there. Never had to sort any hassle out for them ever.

I'm from red house mate, area round the shops and club is a f***ing disgrace... bottom end is still a nice place to live but that area is bad...

I'm from red house mate, area round the shops and club is a f***ing disgrace... bottom end is still a nice place to live but that area is bad...
Fair point on the club and shops but on the whole its still a canny place to live. First house i bought was bottom of redhouse and still have relations living there.

I'm from Downhill. Its not a problem like it is in Houghton.
I'm sorry but, Downhill man, f***ing hell, Houghton is like paradise in comparison.

I did a talk at Houghton Library as part of the Literature Festival last year and only two people turned up.:lol: Ended up being one of the best sessions I've ever done as I abandoned my plans and just had a chat with them and they got to ask whatever questions they liked.
I'm at Washington this year (as well as the City Library) so I'll see if they beat those attendance figures.
I had no idea you were doing that. Could have doubled your numbers.

Fuck all like redhouse. Toolio.

Fuck all wrong with downhill either pal, talking out your arse, parents moved in when first built and still there. Never had to sort any hassle out for them ever.
Keep yer wig on, man. Said nowt at all about Downhill or anywhere, other than sticking a smiley in the name!

Haway man marra, it’s Houghton man ,talking like your dealing with the median cartel. :)

Exactly their parents were probably just the same as youngins..

Nobody ever gave them a good kicking so now they think they are untouchable doesn't help when you get people who are scared to do anything due to supposidly getting taken away :lol:

Act like a fanny and you'll get fucked!

Nothing like Redhouse.

I used to work in Houghton and the feral little bastards would target workers going home at the bus stops.

I was about to go and slap some respect into them when a colleague who lived locally had to physically restrain me and told me if I touched them I'd be bundled into a white van and found dead a few days later.

Their parents don't like anyone telling their kids that they are shitheads.

It wasn't that long ago that someone was abducted, tortured, murdered and dumped just outside Houghton.

Scum.

Hero to zero in the blink of an eye. Were you actually physically restrained or did you just tell your mate that you would’ve had them if he wasn’t holding you back, when he didn’t actually have hold of you anyway?

I'm sorry but, Downhill man, f***ing hell, Houghton is like paradise in comparison.

I had no idea you were doing that. Could have doubled your numbers.
:lol:
It was on a Tuesday morning, never the best time to catch the biggest audience.
I always like those talks as you never know what you are going to get. At the one at the museum, a young lad came in, forcibly encouraged by his mother, and asked for my autograph.:lol: I'm fairly sure he didn't have a clue who I was and a couple of my friends were there and they thought it was hilarious.

Hero to zero in the blink of an eye. Were you actually physically restrained or did you just tell your mate that you would’ve had them if he wasn’t holding you back, when he didn’t actually have hold of you anyway?

Probably none of the above :lol:

Houghton = banjo country.

Feral kids hanging around the "main square" harassing and assaulting people with cops too frightened to do anything about them because their parents are notorious psychopaths who think nothing of inflicting violence on anyone who gets in their way or criticizes them.

The whole place should be nuked.

As long as you limited it to the West of the A690 fair enough.

Although it does mean my £2 for 6 small cans of Bud light from B&Ms will be a thing of the past...

Back