Whamageddon

Still going. Though I was out earlier at the bairns Xmas music concert but as stated covers don’t count.

Gonna win this fucker.

Knocked out on the 20th. It was always going to be the risky day. But survived a 5 hour pub crawl. Walked into my local for a final pint in my local and Wham.
Fuckers.

Made it to Christmas without hearing it at all. :cool:

Last weekend the missus started playing a video for me on YouTube on her phone and I nearly jumped out of my seat saying "What are you doing?!!!!" when I heard the opening chords to what I thought was Wham but was actually a metal band doing a cover of it. I'm claiming that as not counting with it not actually being Wham. ;)

Made it to Christmas without hearing it at all. :cool:

Last weekend the missus started playing a video for me on YouTube on her phone and I nearly jumped out of my seat saying "What are you doing?!!!!" when I heard the opening chords to what I thought was Wham but was actually a metal band doing a cover of it. I'm claiming that as not counting with it not actually being Wham. ;)
You are indeed correct, covers don’t count. Congrats.

Got to Christmas eve until they played it at Tesco's. Had a great run. My 5 yr old daughter was so upset I let her continue to play with a second life.

Was out on the 16th Dec thanks to Top Flight Time Machine podcast.....
But then I didn't hear it again till after 24th

Next year I'm playing for money. Put a quid aside for every day you stay in the game then when you're out you "Give it to someone special" ... Usually a charity but use your imagination....

Doubt anyone can get through December without hearing Last Xmas unless you’re a complete recluse that never listens to the radio
it’s unavoidable

Back