Wham bars

Just tried them for the first time in 32 years. Disappointing. If we're to judge the state of the world by the current quality of wham bars then we're truly fucked
They were always shit tbf! I used have a nice scam going with my dad, he hated me eating those so I knew if I bought one he'd try and persuade me to get rid of by buying me a more expensive ice cream :lol:
Took him a fair while to cop it.

Just tried them for the first time in 32 years. Disappointing. If we're to judge the state of the world by the current quality of wham bars then we're truly fucked

Apart from lovely pork pies blue wrapped Wham bars are one of my biggest cravings when it comes to UK snacks. I always bring home with me quite a large stack of them if I can find them. Though it isn't always easy to get any. I just love them. A very kind poster on here has posted me a bunch on more than one occasion and I always make sure they are hidden from any guests as I want them all for myself. They are not for sharing. :)

Apart from lovely pork pies blue wrapped Wham bars are one of my biggest cravings when it comes to UK snacks. I always bring home with me quite a large stack of them if I can find them. Though it isn't always easy to get any. I just love them. A very kind poster on here has posted me a bunch on more than one occasion and I always make sure they are hidden from any guests as I want them all for myself. They are not for sharing. :)

Pork pies are absolutely class mind.

I’m a total slut with them too. I’m just as happy with the cheapest ones made from snouts and arseholes as I am with the expensive farmers markets ones. :cool:

Pork pies are absolutely class mind.

I’m a total slut with them too. I’m just as happy with the cheapest ones made from snouts and arseholes as I am with the expensive farmers markets ones. :cool:

I cannot think of many things I love more than pork pies. I always land around five in the afternoon when I go to the NE. By the time I get to the wonderful guesthouse in Seaburn and before I do anything else I always head to Morrisons for a six-pack of the little beauties. And a large bottle of full-fat milk. I then head back to the guesthouse, eat four of them in one setting. Grab a shower and head to the pub for a few pints. And before bedtime I take the remaining two lovlies with me to a bench by the beach, snack them both before lighting my dear pipey. For years now that has been my ritual on my first night back. And each day am back over I eat at least two more. :)

I can get them here in DK through the online English food store. But they only deliver once a month to my part of the country and the pies come frozen. Waiting for them to defrost feels like forever. Last December I ordered twenty-four, defrosted one each day and had them as my daily Advent pressie. :)

I often think of trying one of their other pies on offer but am so happy with the pork ones that I fear I will end up disappointed trying a new kind. If you have any suggestion of ones to try I would love to one day. Though my pie ban needs to be lifted first. :(

These are the pies they have:

Kødtærter mm., Abigail's British Food IVS

Back