Wetherspoons

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30853

I've been in and out of Durham a few times the last two weeks.

Is it just the Waterhpuse in Durham that suffers the cheap beer who no effect or do other Wetherspoons suffer it?

I saw someone so drunk at one of Sunderland's Wetherpoons so blind drunk they fell over every five yards. Consett's Company Row has an apparent daytime reputation too.

Down Durham, I witnessed one bloke face-slide along the glass front of the North Road Tesco Express and a different day, a security guard have to ban three drunks from Wetherspoons who were trying to buy /steal bottles of cheap plonk from Tescos.

Note each time I was passing and not a Wetherspoons customer (though I was having a pint -only one pint - at the Sunderland one).

These are during the day too. I'd heard the tales but didn't think it was that bad.

Anyone want to do a bet on how long their livers will last?

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it just the Waterhpuse in Durham that suffers the cheap beer who no effect or do other Wetherspoons suffer it?

I saw someone so drunk at one of Sunderland's Wetherpoons so blind drunk they fell over every five yards. Consett's Company Row has an apparent daytime reputation too.

Down Durham, I witnessed one bloke face-slide along the glass front of the North Road Tesco Express and a different day, a security guard have to ban three drunks from Wetherspoons who were trying to buy /steal bottles of cheap plonk from Tescos.

Note each time I was passing and not a Wetherspoons customer (though I was having a pint -only one pint - at the Sunderland one).

These are during the day too. I'd heard the tales but didn't think it was that bad.

Anyone want to do a bet on how long their livers will last?

Are you pissed?

Bloody predictive text!!! :lol:

To be more succinct, is it just Durham that suffers the cheap beer whino effect or is it common to other Wetherspoons?
Was in spoons in Manchester at 9.30 on Saturday morning and there was a lad who had 2 pints while i was there.

Let's try again.

Is it just the Waterhouse in Durham that suffers the cheap beer whino effect or do other Wetherspoons suffer it?

Down Durham, I witnessed one bloke face-slide along the glass front of the North Road Tesco Express and a different day, a security guard have to ban three drunks from Wetherspoons who were trying to buy / steal bottles of cheap plonk from Tescos.

Anyone want to do a bet on how long their livers last?

Let's try again.

Is it just the Waterhouse in Durham that suffers the cheap beer whino effect or do other Wetherspoons suffer it?

Down Durham, I witnessed one bloke face-slide along the glass front of the North Road Tesco Express and a different day, a security guard have to ban three drunks from Wetherspoons who were trying to buy / steal bottles of cheap plonk from Tescos.

Anyone want to do a bet on how long their livers last?
Spelt waterhpuse wrang marra

Back