Wetherspoons - Order and Pay App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moves us further in line with our European brothers and sisters. Ironic for the gadjee who was massively pro-Brexit. (lol)

Cobblers.
You seem to have a very limited experience of Europe.

They have their uses. Much easier than a fork for soup.

I always insist on a spoon for my peas, otherwise most of them end up on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my closest spoons

Logon or register to see this image

Mine's a converted bank, which in itself was a converted 1960's shop, on probably the busiest road in Portsmouth. Tables set out in rows like a prison waiting room. Not even a smoking area so outside usually looks like this (but worse).

They had this great idea of making those big windows open up, so now on a hot day you end up sitting inside inadvertently smoking 10 fags and getting choked off the diesel fumes from passing traffic.

Logon or register to see this image

Kitchen managers at spoons are on over 30k, my ex was executive chef in hotel kitchens and begged one of his old chefs to come back and he just laughed in his face. Better hours and loads better pay and conditions

Why would you ever gan to a pub and drink out of a can? You might as well just sit in the house with an even cheaper one if cost is your overriding factor when buying a beer.
You can pour it into a glass. It would cost just as much in the house anyway.

I'm not talking a can of Carling.

Cobblers.
You seem to have a very limited experience of Europe.

I always insist on a spoon for my peas, otherwise most of them end up on the floor.

Being served at a table is very European. I've got a canny experience of it like thanks to living in the continent.

I always insist on a spoon for my peas, otherwise most of them end up on the floor.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you don't want to pea on the floor, use the toilet

Used it in America in various pubs in the same or a similar form. Done worked like this and some were just a way of requesting a waitress to come to your table. Most there have tablets on the tables rather than using your own phone though. You could pay with the tablets too.

Do they accept Paracetamols ?

Love Spoons, but I quite like going to the bar, it's a stretch of the legs and I like the a bit crack on with the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back