Wetherspoons - Order and Pay App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds interesting. Very handy if you have the bairn with you, or if you want a meal and the bar is packed.

What do they mean by "putting new wine in old bottles" though?

Sounds interesting. Very handy if you have the bairn with you, or if you want a meal and the bar is packed.

What do they mean by "putting new wine in old bottles" though?
thought they were more about putting any old wine into old farts:lol:;)

Reactions: PTR
will create havoc when all the stinkers are sending pints of john smiths all the way back from the table to the bar to get topped up

Used it in America in various pubs in the same or a similar form. Done worked like this and some were just a way of requesting a waitress to come to your table. Most there have tablets on the tables rather than using your own phone though. You could pay with the tablets too.

Buzzing with this.

I ordered a full English breakfarts at the bar the other week and instead of black pudding I got one of those joke dog shits on my plate

Do you have to agree to them having access to everything on your phone before downloading this app.? (e-mails, addresses, photos etc.).

These pubs are ruining this country.
I disagree. They're keeping fantastic old buildings in use. If you think they're ruining this country then I think ou need to look at why they're working. The consumer is consistently using them so it's the consumer that is getting what they want. I prefer smaller independent pubs but the general public want easy, safe, well known pubs such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back