West Midlands Police release images of wanted men after Coventry violence

Nope, none. I was 16 at the time though which means the conviction becomes spent and I don’t have to disclose it or anything like that. Had I been over 18 it might have been different.
Lad I went to school with got done the same way, flung a crate of a horse on derby day. He was a complete tit at school and had previous for nicking socks in the metro centre so I was happy to see him get done.

Lad I went to school with got done the same way, flung a crate of a horse on derby day. He was a complete tit at school and had previous for nicking socks in the metro centre so I was happy to see him get done.

Nicking socks:lol:

I got swept along with the whole “group of lads sticking together” rubbish. To be honest, it was a laugh while it lasted but when we inevitably went too far, it was sheer stupidity.

I learnt from it though. Having served my 3 year ban and started going again, I always walked in the opposite direction to any trouble. Was in town before we played Boro in the PL and we were walking into Yates’ for a pint, chairs and bottles instantly started getting thrown and I walked over the road and watched the whole thing whilst having a tab. West Ham away after the match at the London Stadium was another example.

Back