West Ham v Dirty Leeds kick off 2000 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

international woman’s day over 😉

what’s the general consensus owa Moyes with your lot
Love him

was prob 50/50 when he came back with fans that wanted or didn’t want him back but I would imagine almost all of those that were against it will admit they were wrong

Love him

was prob 50/50 when he came back with fans that wanted or didn’t want him back but I would imagine almost all of those that were against it will admit they were wrong
Surprised me like. Your team seems incredibly solid with few weak spots. Nowt flash but if you're winning you're not going to care and it's not eye-bleeding just meat and two veg-type football i suppose

Surprised me like. Your team seems incredibly solid with few weak spots. Nowt flash but if you're winning you're not going to care and it's not eye-bleeding just meat and two veg-type football i suppose
Yeah I mean we’re not long ball or boring by any means we play some great stuff when we can

and when we can’t have this new found ability to grind out a result as we did tonight

much like how Everton side really

not lost to a side outside the big six since first game of season

Last edited:
Chuffed for the ’rons. Proper club with a fabulous support. Glad to see that Moyes has found his feet again after a couple of rough years anarl. Hope they finish 2nd.

No idea what he has done to Virgil van Dawson but he been a absolute rock

which we needed after losing ogbonna who is our best defender

And some people still try and say Big Sam is a better manager :lol: :lol: :lol:
No idea what he has done to Virgil van Dawson but he been a absolute rock

which we needed after losing ogbonna who is our best defender
What he did to Alan Stubbs, David Weir, Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott.

Dawson is better than Ogbonna. He organises the defence more. Ogbonna is good, but lacks the leadership qualities.

Last edited:
And some people still try and say Big Sam is a better manager :lol: :lol: :lol:

What he did to Alan Stubbs, David Weir, Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott.

Dawson is better than Ogbonna. He organises the defence more. Ogbonna is good, but lacks the leadership qualities.
I think having rice and souchek in front helps
It means there not gonna be much coming through middle and he can deal with crosses all day every day

Back