West Ham Pickford / Adrian Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Pickford at £30m easily so if they want to offload Adrian on us that would have to be £40m plus

Last thing we need is an average keeper on £40k a week. Sell him for cash and use Mannone, keepers are the least of our problems.

Totally agree

Adrian is a very good keeper but we need to cut the wages not increase them. £30M and they can have Rodders too (just because of his wages).

Adrian didn't sign a new contract as such, West Ham just took up their option to extend it 2 years to stop him walking away on a free.

Last thing we need is an average keeper on £40k a week. Sell him for cash and use Mannone, keepers are the least of our problems.
Totally agree. Mannone is more than capable but if he wants to leave then hopefully the new boss snaps John Ruddy up. Quality keeper imo

I thought Pickford made a few errors towards the end of the season. There's no way he'll go for £30m. That will be what the top keepers in Europe go for. If he's as good as some think, then maybe keep him?

Why the fuck would he want to go to that shithead club when he's being linked to the likes of Everton and Man City? He's far too good for West Ham.

No he's not. Talk about overrating him. Any side that gives him Premier league football is a good move for him. There's a lot of very good keepers that would go before Pickford does. Especially keepers from abroad

I thought Pickford made a few errors towards the end of the season. There's no way he'll go for £30m. That will be what the top keepers in Europe go for. If he's as good as some think, then maybe keep him?

The top keepers in Europe also make mistakes.

Defining them as errors requires a defence that defends, not just wanders around aimlessly or stands still (thumb up a*se, mind in neutral)
The only consistency shown at the back was the way he was always hung out to dry...

People still saying £30m :lol:

As for West Ham no chance of him going there he's better than them

Defining them as errors requires a defence that defends, not just wanders around aimlessly or stands still (thumb up a*se, mind in neutral)
The only consistency shown at the back was the way he was always hung out to dry...
He's had a good season but to expect a world record fee for a keeper puts him in the category of the world's best keepers and he isn't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back