West Brom

They can but probably won't. They'll need four wins at least, possibly five from

Southampton H
Leicester A
Villa A
Wolves H
Arsenal A
Liverpool H
West Ham H
Leeds A
All winnable, given the state of liverpool and arsenal recently. Also getting a few others like Southampton and Villa at the right time as they tail off. Only takes one win usually to kick start something - and they got that today. Wouldn’t right them off yet, but they’re obviously massive outsiders at this stage. Teams have survived from worse.

Most important thing is to win the next game. That starts the momentum and anything can happen once the momentum really kicks in

Last edited:
All winnable, given the state of liverpool and arsenal recently. Also getting a few others like Southampton and Villa at the right time as they tail off. Only takes one win usually to kick start something - and they got that today. Wouldn’t right them off yet, but they’re obviously massive outsiders at this stage. Teams have survived from worse

I think they just have to play it a game at a time. I suspect that Ings will still be out for Southampton, which is good news for WBA. In many ways, they may want a Southampton win vs Burnley tomorrow as that will be them as good as safe.

I could see you looking to replace Roy with Sam. It's a no risk move and guaranteed to keep you between 12th and 15th in the league.
The way we finished under Sam, I honestly saw us taking off - we were flying.

He said when he left he feels he has unfinished business, and I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

He gets unfairly labelled as a dinosaur, but some of the stuff we played under him was a dream. The proper "Palace Way" - fast, exciting, using the wingers, ball into the box. Used Wilf as a second striker running off Bentekes shoulder. Was glorious

The way we finished under Sam, I honestly saw us taking off - we were flying.

He said when he left he feels he has unfinished business, and I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

He gets unfairly labelled as a dinosaur, but some of the stuff we played under him was a dream. The proper "Palace Way" - fast, exciting, using the wingers, ball into the box. Used Wilf as a second striker running off Bentekes shoulder. Was glorious

We played some great stuff under him at times and, TBH, albeit they were against 10 men today, some of West Brom's football was outstanding. I don't like the way he left us but, for half a season, he gave us some sort of identity as a top flight team.

We played some great stuff under him at times and, TBH, albeit they were against 10 men today, some of West Brom's football was outstanding. I don't like the way he left us but, for half a season, he gave us some sort of identity as a top flight team.
Yep, he did the same with us mate. Made us hard to beat first, which took its time, but once he got that sorted we started absolutely flying.

Was genuinely gutted when he left

Some of the goals WBA scored today were class

Yep, he did the same with us mate. Made us hard to beat first, which took its time, but once he got that sorted we started absolutely flying.

Was genuinely gutted when he left

Some of the goals WBA scored today were class

Pereira, in particular, looks a very good player. He'll be playing top flight football next season even if WBA aren't.

Just seen West Brom on motd, looked pretty good, confidence will now be flowing. If they get a win in next fixture might be on ?

Haway Sam do it again send the bellends down. Sam's escapes don't start till this point in season and always gets results against big sides.

No idea, but it would be lovely in the end if he stayed up as the Mags and Fulham play out a thrilling 4-4 draw, sending both of them down.

Back