West Brom

Much like diving, when refs didn’t stop it players just carried on doing it. And Shearer wasn’t averse to taking a dive now and again so it doesn’t surprise me that he’s an advocate.

Harry Kane is the England captain, but gets tapped on the back of the calf, and goes down screaming holding his shin. Nothing is said, apart from "there was contact so its a penalty", and the defender being criticised for a rash challenge. I just can't have it being acceptable - its horrendous.

Harry Kane is the England captain, but gets tapped on the back of the calf, and goes down screaming holding his shin. Nothing is said, apart from "there was contact so its a penalty", and the defender being criticised for a rash challenge. I just can't have it being acceptable - its horrendous.

Players being pulled back who manage to fall forward, never sure how that works

Which is mental really considering how badly Brighton dominated you. Yous will go to City and something and win 1-0
To be fair if Brighton's results reflected their performances, those i have seen anyway, they would be comfortably in the top half.
Much like diving, when refs didn’t stop it players just carried on doing it. And Shearer wasn’t averse to taking a dive now and again so it doesn’t surprise me that he’s an advocate.
Hang your head in shame sir. How very dare you suggest Al may have manipulated referees?
Seriously though the FA should just clarify the rules to be that tackling and physical contact, of any kind, is a foul.

Last edited:
To be fair if Brighton's results reflected their performances, those i have seen anyway, they would be comfortably in the top half.

Hang your head in shame sir. How very dare you suggest Al may have manipulated referees?
Seriously though the FA should just clarify the rules to be that tackling and physical contact, of any kind, is a foul.
😂😂😂

Back