were going to need a bigger boat

If someone told you that there was an actual monster living under your bed that had rows of Razor sharp teeth, could eat you in seconds and you had literally no way of defending yourself, would you fuck go under there regardless of how slim the chances of it getting you were.

I don't invite sharks in where I live and I don't go where they live. It's a simple strategy but it has worked for me so far.

If someone told you that there was an actual monster living under your bed that had rows of Razor sharp teeth, could eat you in seconds and you had literally no way of defending yourself, would you fuck go under there regardless of how slim the chances of it getting you were.

I don't invite sharks in where I live and I don't go where they live. It's a simple strategy but it has worked for me so far.

I always think these surfers in Australia and South Africa must be mental. I know the risk is very low but they know that Great White sharks are out there yet still surf regularly.
Surf boards seem to attract attention too as they can be mistaken for prey.

Last edited:
I always think these surfers in Australia and South Africa must be mental. I know the risk is very low but they know that Great White sharks are out there yet still surf regularly.
Surf boards seem to attract attention too as they can be mistaken for prey.

There was a great programme on BBC years ago which David Attenborough narrated. It was filmed off South Africa where the great whites gathered to feed on the seals. They rigged up a small surfboard that was seal shaped and attached a camera underneath it. The hits were fantastic, the speed that they came out the gloom from below was frightening, coming clean out of the water.

There was a great programme on BBC years ago which David Attenborough narrated. It was filmed off South Africa where the great whites gathered to feed on the seals. They rigged up a small surfboard that was seal shaped and attached a camera underneath it. The hits were fantastic, the speed that they came out the gloom from below was frightening, coming clean out of the water.
I preferred the one with killer whales coming up onto the beach to hunt seals, it was in Patagonia iirc

Imagine, sitting there just finishing off your sand castle and BANG ya fcker!!!!!

I'd slowly eat a mouthful and state "that's incredible" in a low, deep, voice.

Or grab the whole thing and maniacally bellow "I know a taxidermist back home....he's gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brought him" before sprinting off with it cackling loudly.

Back