Werblyth is a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims he was at Roker the NIGHT we got relegated v Gillingham (See Scumcastle Post)

Only problem is the game had finished by then - it was played in the afternoon!!!

Typical Maggie Wannabe :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rarely do you get such a classic example of the opposition proving your point by default.

Stand up son - your a bloody Sunderland Hero :lol: :lol: :lol:

agreed. more disturbingly i think that this episode reveals that there is a certain lack of self-esteem amongst the scum support. no safc fan feels so insecure that they need to see the scum play at sid james', if sunderland weren't the opposition. :oops:

i've also noticed that the one mag poster feels the need to reinvent his board name every few days. these multi-identity types have issues imo. :lol:
muppets.

stubber said:
agreed. more disturbingly i think that this episode reveals that there is a certain lack of self-esteem amongst the scum support. no safc fan feels so insecure that they need to see the scum play at sid james', if sunderland weren't the opposition. :oops:

i've also noticed that the one mag poster feels the need to reinvent his board name every few days. these multi-identity types have issues imo. :lol:
muppets.

In a nutshell I think. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back