Went and bought Final Fantasy xv

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reet. I am level 50 odd and on chapter 4. I have got loads of treasure but not much money. What is worth keeping other than the coins and notes. I am not using anything else at the minute but don't want to leave myself short later.
Save stuff that allows you to cast more than three magic from a flask and stuff that increases Fire to Firaga for example.

Finished it today, could have been great but for me was average.

Combat apart from the dodgy camera angles was good.

Story could have been excellent, not enough character building apart from the 4 protagonists. Enjoyed the antagonist, pretty sure I followed his history and why he was so angry at the world. Didn't enjoy how the side quests were all the same, no story to any of them, added nothing to the game apart from a means to grind/loot. I enjoyed the opening of the game, and chapters 9-12 but the rest just seemed a bit of a drag. Didn't understand the point of Aranena in the story. Anyways I've twisted about it enough, was alright. Ultimately disappointed after the huge wait and massive hype.

Story could have been excellent, not enough character building apart from the 4 protagonists. Enjoyed the antagonist, pretty sure I followed his history and why he was so angry at the world. Didn't enjoy how the side quests were all the same, no story to any of them, added nothing to the game apart from a means to grind/loot. I enjoyed the opening of the game, and chapters 9-12 but the rest just seemed a bit of a drag. Didn't understand the point of Aranena in the story. Anyways I've twisted about it enough, was alright. Ultimately disappointed after the huge wait and massive hype.

Wouldn't say this has had a huge amount of hype.

Agree with all this. Once I'd finished it I thought I'd have a look on YouTube to see what I'd missed.

Turns out I'd missed half of the plot as it's in optional books and papers scattered about the place.

Also apparently there was loads more stuff they wanted to do, but it got cut so they could hit a contractual deadline.

OK game, could have been great. Too little character development for me. For the most part you just don't care what's happening.

Wtf was with him being an MT? It was never alluded to before and never spoken of after. Just seemed a convenient way to get into the room

Just finished the story. I enjoyed it generally despite the story being daft. Hoping to go back to it and do the bits and pieces needed to platinum it as it would be my first platinum.

I wonder how far the dlc will go in fleshing out the story. By the time it's all said and done it could be a good game; but far too much was just skimmed over in favour of grinding & completing the most repetitive of quests.

I almost feel like they skimmed bits in the main game on purpose so that they had some dlc to sell.

I like the timed quests they have added. Only managed to complete one of them though. Was going to do one last night but fell asleep and I will have missed it now.

3 trophies left to do then I am done. The fishing is going to be a grind but I will do it as it will be my first ever platinum.

I like the timed quests they have added. Only managed to complete one of them though. Was going to do one last night but fell asleep and I will have missed it now.

Did the first two and will do the current one.

The second one has set me up for life lol, 1.25m gil indeed

3 trophies left to do then I am done. The fishing is going to be a grind but I will do it as it will be my first ever platinum.

Platinum'd it too - seemed quite easy for such a big game. They normally throw in something that's f***ing impossible for a bronze trophy just to wind you up.

Last edited:
Aye. I have got nowt to spend all my money on now.

I'm literally buying 99 of everything I can buy :lol:

Got 2m in the bank now - they need to release some sort of uber weapon that's 10m gil.

I can't believe you don't need to do the super dungeons to get the platinum trophy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back