Wembley travel and hotel plans

Postman Pat

Subs Bench
Trying to work out best option as most likely going to drive down and stay Sunday night after finding a return train with guaranteed seat (first class) will cost £588 for me and the little un. Last time paid about £350 back to Newcastle after which I then had to drive back to Peterborough for work the next day. Was worth the hassle and cost just for my boy to experience the lads at Wembley. I'm currently looking at best areas to find a hotel with parking and easy travel to Wembley. Any suggestions and advice much appreciated whilst also avoiding the M1 back on Monday.

Trying to work out best option as most likely going to drive down and stay Sunday night after finding a return train with guaranteed seat (first class) will cost £588 for me and the little un. Last time paid about £350 back to Newcastle after which I then had to drive back to Peterborough for work the next day. Was worth the hassle and cost just for my boy to experience the lads at Wembley. I'm currently looking at best areas to find a hotel with parking and easy travel to Wembley. Any suggestions and advice much appreciated whilst also avoiding the M1 back on Monday.
Watford

Parking is easy, someone on here recommended a site called JustPark and it’s cost me £25 to park it from Saturday to Monday so find yourself a cheap hotel and if it doesn’t have free parking see if you can beat the hotels price on that website.

There is loads of public transport to get you to Wembley Park and it’s simple enough to follow underground maps etc.

Mate its an idea though given he's only 9 it ain't going to happen. Been looking at some hotels in Watford area on tube line though thinking might be worth leaving car in Watford on the streets and then getting a hotel in central London.

Staying at Royal National Hotel in Russell Square (£120 a night), car parking £23 for two days 5 mins walk away.

Do what we are doing mate.
Travelodge Milton Keynes by the station.
Perfect and u just jump the train down and back

Driving down Saturday morning, dump car in North London and hop on tube to Tottenham Court Rd, hotel at Covent Garden for 2 nights & back on tube Monday morning and drive back.

Back