Wembley ticket seating poll

Which seats are you going for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to wait for Phase 2 because of people in the group having 0 loyalty points so I'm hoping there'll still be lower bowl £56 reet at the front tickets or £72 tickets a little further up in the lower bowl.

Spent all morning on the phone. Finally got through - but it was Ticketmaster (you can tell by the weird non-NE accent). At £72 they only had thjose front seats at the side (e.g. block 102). Not taking them. Finally got through to a lovely North-East lass at lunchtime. Block 117, row 19. Result! I was too excited to do any work the rest of the day. God only knows how I am going to make it through to March!

So based on this I'll probably have to make do with a £40 ticket. Oh well, more beer money for me!

Anyone know if the part season tickets are accepted for a Wembley ticket?I remember that they said they weren't at the time of sale but has it changed?

Can someone answer this question please;

When I ring up next Monday for my tickets, can I give mine and someone else's customer number (+name DOB etc) so that we can get seats together? or is it one per person therefore will I have to do it in person at the SoL.

Can someone answer this question please;

When I ring up next Monday for my tickets, can I give mine and someone else's customer number (+name DOB etc) so that we can get seats together? or is it one per person therefore will I have to do it in person at the SoL.
Yes, you can do this no problem.

Block 119 here...
in with ole hank im row 40[DOUBLEPOST=1391518410][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are those who don't have loyalty points not concerned that since they can't buy a ticket from 9:00 on Monday 10 February till Saturday 15th February that the block you want to sit in will have gone? I am. I would like to sit in any of those shaded purple (the £90 ones) but I saw the queue on SSN. Looked massive!
my marra got 3 £90 one yesterday qued for 2.5 hours

Is the new wemberleeee any better than the old one re: views and the angle of the bowl?

Because if it is still as shoite then you won't see much from the lower levels. IIRC at 1992 there was a massive metal post in my view.

Two at £40 at the back of block 505.....and going by the "view from your seat" pic. we're perched on the roof with the pigeons......

Aye mate, when they built the new stadium, they installed a load of posts for old times sake.

Any metal cages to offer an totally obtrusive view for a bargain price of £200?

I also sincerely hope that the rivers of piss (c) feature outside the bogs has been faithfully restored to add extra authenticity to the wemberleeee experience.

Anyone know if the part season tickets are accepted for a Wembley ticket?I remember that they said they weren't at the time of sale but has it changed?

Yeah they count for A final ticket, I checked this with the ticket office last week. phase 2 with no loyalty points I'm waiting for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back