Wembley seating question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartie

Winger
We've been allocated the east end of the ground. Does anyone know if that corresponds to the right hand side of the seating plan on the wembley site? I've been offered a club wembley ticket in block 226, which is towards the right. Just wondering if that's towards our lot or theirs?

We've been allocated the east end of the ground. Does anyone know if that corresponds to the right hand side of the seating plan on the wembley site? I've been offered a club wembley ticket in block 226, which is towards the right. Just wondering if that's towards our lot or theirs?

Yes it's the right-hand side mate

Edit: Looks like you'd be just inside "our half", or perhaps just inside the neutral bit

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#vfs

Cracking seats mate - You are in the Gold seats and will have access to a free beer at halftime in the "Gold Bar". You are slightly in "Our" half although all of Club Wembley is technically neutral.

You will be directly opposite where we pick up the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back