Wembley on a shoe string...

AirFlow19

Central Defender
Well I disgraced myself this time around and over a grand shelled out already but is anyone managing to do it on a budget?...

... not after “I live round the corner and walking to the stadium”... but Transport, Accomodation for 2 nights and Ticket?...

Who’s got it cheapest?

Well I disgraced myself this time around and over a grand shelled out already but is anyone managing to do it on a budget?...

... not after “I live round the corner and walking to the stadium”... but Transport, Accomodation for 2 nights and Ticket?...

Who’s got it cheapest?

YMCA or Salvation Army hostel

Booked a £45 hotel ages ago just in case. My old man driving down, ticket £28 so dont actually see how you could spend more than a couple hundred at most unless you wanted to stay somewhere swanky.

Free travel in my mates company car and £100pp for two nights including breakfast at the premier in Wembley (booked months ago)

Booked a £45 hotel ages ago just in case. My old man driving down, ticket £28 so dont actually see how you could spend more than a couple hundred at most unless you wanted to stay somewhere swanky.
£90 train ticket
£90 Hotel at Wembley
£40 ticket
£xx Lost pay for Monday

Multiply the above by 2 because I'm taking the laddie

Worth every penny

Who’s got it cheapest?
Enjoy the diamond club mate, and your 2 nights in the Ritz. Hope your flight back to Australia is on time.

I’m on holiday in North Wales. Drive to and from Crewe from cottage for £20 petrol money. Return train from Crewe for £45 then price of ticket.

Doing it for not much more than £100 even if I buy a pie

Train down free. hotel 50 quid near wembley too pre booked and free cancellation. Sleeper back to Scotland Sunday nite free. Just the tickets for me and my lad cheapest ones available on Tuesday morning and we're sorted .

train 90 hotel 90(2 nts) ticket45 = 225 . which continent are you travelling from?
£544 for 2 x tickets
£244 - 2 nights in the Novotel
£188 - return tickets from Prestatyn

That’s for two of us mind

Vile!

I’m on holiday in North Wales. Drive to and from Crewe from cottage for £20 petrol money. Return train from Crewe for £45 then price of ticket.

Doing it for not much more than £100 even if I buy a pie
Parking ya car at Crewe B&Q?... we were gonna do that like... it’s nearly £100 cheaper but couldn’t be arsed with the drive

Back