Wembley league one play off final 2020

Worry? Looking forward to the game. And aiming at the top 2 places.
I think you have a great chance of it. Pompey will slip up, Rotherham look good and Posh are on a great run. Things can change quickly though. At the moment we are doing okay but those up there are doing okay or better.

FA Cup final is the day before (23rd), might have the mags, us, Coventry and Leeds boozing in that there London all weekend. Could be a bit lively.
It will turn out that the mags would win a trophy and get taken over by Arab wealth then, we'd lose in the final again with Donald still here next season.

I'm dreading the next couple of months and don't want play offs again ffs.

I think you have a great chance of it. Pompey will slip up, Rotherham look good and Posh are on a great run. Things can change quickly though. At the moment we are doing okay but those up there are doing okay or better.
Was expecting us and Brum to not do well at the weekend after playing 120 minutes. But we both won. Am about ready to give up on guessing what will happen next.

No team in the top 10 is out of it at all yet. Lots of games where the teams in the top half play each other. I'm not confident of our chances yet. Another run of draws would finish off our chances.

Was expecting us and Brum to not do well at the weekend after playing 120 minutes. But we both won. Am about ready to give up on guessing what will happen next.

No team in the top 10 is out of it at all yet. Lots of games where the teams in the top half play each other. I'm not confident of our chances yet. Another run of draws would finish off our chances.
Where do you see us finishing ?

It’s two hours max to Wembley from Coventry......even with their time keeping they’d make it Without an overnight stay.

24th
How long from Villa there was loads in Watford for there playoff game on the mondays ,surprised it didn't go up in Wearherspoons ,nasty bunch they were

How long from Villa there was loads in Watford for there playoff game on the mondays ,surprised it didn't go up in Wearherspoons ,nasty bunch they were

They were alright when I was there, but I left about 9ish coz I was absolutely fucked. Akip by 10. Was it getting nasty the later it got. There was a group of villa fans on a table next to the bar thinking they were the dogs bollocks like.

Last edited:

Back