Wembley final under threat

Exactly
And if they don’t like it, move the match to Hungary
I wonder how much it would cost me n the lads to take legal action against the fat c**t if he lets this happen. We’ve grafted all the way through this and done the self isolation every time.

Hope that trade deal with India was worth the knock on effect of covid. What an absolute farcical PM we have. Get the f***** out.

What trade deal? There isn't one yet. Johnson kept the border open because he wanted to go and see Modhi, giving thousands of people the chance to import the variant.

Unless UEFA specifically asked for VIP exemptions before the competition kicked off, then they have to abide by the corona-rules. VIPs are just as capable as anyone else of spreading the virus. Just look at all those Tory voters who were ski-ing in the Alps in early 2020 who brought the virus here in the first place!
Both the FA and UEFA should get their fat arses sued if they start changing things at this late stage.
cant help thinking this is the answer.

wonder what the analysis is of Portugal after the champions league.

uefa wanted the same then, of 2500 people ignoring quarantine, thats why it went to Portugal then. so if thay knew that then, why have they waited (if they have waited) until now to protest.

I think G7 and Euro final exemptins are absolutely fine, IF they are managed within a bubble and follow the strictest of existing rules around activities and movement, if they are at liberty to go for a night out at their place of choice, for example, then that is unfair to the Millions of ordinary folk expected to abide by the rules.

The incredible thing about science is that it's true even if you don't believe in it. You carry on in your denialist Covidiot bubble, and the rest of us will crack on protecting ourselves, our loved ones and the rest of humanity.
I admire your absolute faith in the press and politicians Grumpy not to deceive, tell both sides of the story, and not to have an agenda in relation to Covid, or any other issue within the UK, it also doesn't help your argument when you use childish insults such as "covidiot" when faced with someone who just has a different opinion than yours, some might say it's a typical Marxist approach, attack the messenger because we can't attack their message.

I admire your absolute faith in the press and politicians Grumpy not to deceive, tell both sides of the story, and not to have an agenda in relation to Covid, or any other issue within the UK, it also doesn't help your argument when you use childish insults such as "covidiot" when faced with someone who just has a different opinion than yours, some might say it's a typical Marxist approach, attack the messenger because we can't attack their message.

Nothing to do with press and politicians - I'm a trained scientist (M.Sc in neuroscience and four published papers), so I understand that. The science says you're wrong - end of story.

Nothing to do with press and politicians - I'm a trained scientist (M.Sc in neuroscience and four published papers), so I understand that. The science says you're wrong - end of story.
As an Accountant, and a Scientist....."the science says you're wrong" did you pull that from your approved book of Marxist quotes, you know, Global warming is a "proven science"
Anyways, if "diversity is our strength" as long as it's not diversity of opinion, here's some alternative views about Corona for you to belittle.

Back