Wembley Attire 2019

Anyone who puts fake stone island above red and white for a cup final is an absolute mag imo

I’ve got my Rowell 79 Umbro top from Aztec retro. Must say I’m very impressed, so much better than that shitty score draw pique polo thing

The mags are kings of the replica tops/showing their colours (gimps) so that makes no sense tbf.

Good choice though.

I recall for the League Cup final it was essentially 'reverse rules apply', in the sense that people who normally wouldn't be seen dead in a footy top generally donned colours because it was a special occasion.

This year I reckon I'll go for a scarf. But which one? Obviously not the snide one where 'AFC' is missing off the badge.

Logon or register to see this image

No 2 for nostalgia as I have that one somewhere.

Last one looks the best like

I recall for the League Cup final it was essentially 'reverse rules apply', in the sense that people who normally wouldn't be seen dead in a footy top generally donned colours because it was a special occasion.

This year I reckon I'll go for a scarf. But which one? Obviously not the snide one where 'AFC' is missing off
Lambtons 97 and a Mike Ashley mask

They are on EBay

This year I reckon I'll go for a scarf. But which one? Obviously not the snide one where 'AFC' is missing off the badge.

Wear the one second from left.
Keep the one far right in your pocket to wave about like a loon.

Like the last one. I will be wearing my lucky match t shirt and underwear.....yes they are washed before anyone asks. Not lost all season when I've worn them and aren't tempt fate!!!!!!! Might take me old Dad's scarf since he can't be there in person :(

Jo

Last edited:

Back