Wembley Attire 2019

Got to be red and white people. Its a cup final and will look far better on the TV and photos later if we all don the colours. I never wear mine at away games by the way as we like to try and get into the pubs but its a cup final lads. Go for it. Its a one off and don't be boring like Man Utd.

Do one man, support is about going to the games not what you wear.

Quite liked the Score Draw 70s replicas if that's what you're on about?

A sea of red and white is going to look class :cool:

I’ve had three score draws. Two Rowells and the 1973 top. One of the Rowells the arm came off, another one got chewed up in the tumble dryer and mangled beyond all belief and the 1973 one the colours all ran after one wash and it went pink.

I’ve emailed Aztec to see if there are any more in the pipeline (suggested Vaux 1990) because these are great quality solid replicas. Even have the Umbro made in England label on

I recall for the League Cup final it was essentially 'reverse rules apply', in the sense that people who normally wouldn't be seen dead in a footy top generally donned colours because it was a special occasion.

This year I reckon I'll go for a scarf. But which one? Obviously not the snide one where 'AFC' is missing off the badge.

Logon or register to see this image
Whichever one doesn't upset your nipples or turn you into a walking static-electricity pylon

Back