Wembley Attire 2019

Stirling Albion - don't tell Stuart :lol:

SAFC Version available from George Forster and the team @ SAFC Supporters Association Shop in Monk Street between “the wheatsheaf” and Kiki fit/McDonald’s. Tel 01915670067 Loads of classic, quality stock but shifting fast. Always worth a visit, massively part of our club. Cheers HTL with three A’s.

Where do you get them from mate? They’re a bit different, I like that.

SAFCSA shop Monk Street 0191 5670067. SAFC version Cheers HTL with three A’s !

This has become quite popular over reason months.

Quality and classy, all versions. Go to SAFC SA Shop

Last edited:
SAFC Version available from George Forster and the team @ SAFC Supporters Association Shop in Monk Street between “the wheatsheaf” and Kiki fit/McDonald’s. Tel 01915670067 Loads of classic, quality stock but shifting fast. Always worth a visit, massively part of our club. Cheers HTL with three A’s.

We got ours from Albion club shop, Ronnie at Safc supporters has another version with white tassels supposed to orginal black. Canny by

We got ours from Albion shop. Your right about quality, great value for a tenner. Good length as well.
Ones they sell in shop aare a bit different as Ronnie ordered them with white tassles as oppossed to orginal ones in black. Looks good but i prefer black to white.

I recall for the League Cup final it was essentially 'reverse rules apply', in the sense that people who normally wouldn't be seen dead in a footy top generally donned colours because it was a special occasion.

This year I reckon I'll go for a scarf. But which one? Obviously not the snide one where 'AFC' is missing off the badge.

Logon or register to see this image
Armani everything even boxers.
Might wear safc lapel badge

Going there , no different to any other match , home or away.

No colours at all , nothing bar my ticket would identify me as a SAFC fan.

Last time I wore colours was the play off final , never again.

Bet you wore romekas(sic) trainers in 80s

Last edited by a moderator:
None of those scarves are Armani.

Droll, very droll;).
Got to look your best for a final mate.
Going to Turkish barbers next Friday for full works inc burning out of ear and nose hair - ya just never know who u might meet over a weekend so got to look the biz. :cool:

Mind you dont catch your bellend on the bow tie there mate
If you're inferring I'm a dickhead then your joke is shit. A raging horn on the heed would point skywards, like every other vexed tiddler

Woeful joke mate. Utter shit. A bastard of a joke. A holocaust of a joke.

Shit joke

If you're inferring I have a hyowj hogger then thank you kindly

Last edited:
If you're inferring I'm a dickhead then your joke is shit. A raging horn on the heed would point skywards, like every other vexed tiddler

Woeful joke mate. Utter shit. A bastard of a joke. A holocaust of a joke.

Shit joke

If you're inferring I have a hyowj hogger then thank you kindly
you're welcome marra :lol:

Back