Wembley Asda

Is there much to do around Wembley? I left it till the last minute to decide to go so im travelling by myself.

The coach, assuming there are no problems is expecting to get there for half ten.

Are there any decent pubs around Wembley etc or should i just get the tube to the flying scotsman?

Where is your coach going to? If it’s direct to Wembley there’ll be loads of fan zones for you to eat and drink at

Where is your coach going to? If it’s direct to Wembley there’ll be loads of fan zones for you to eat and drink at

Although its a private hire, i think its contracted to safc for the trip so i think it will be straight to the Wembley coach parking area. Thats great news if there will be stuff going on from that early. I was expecting the coach to pull up early and for everyone go their own way. Thanks for confirming.

Although its a private hire, i think its contracted to safc for the trip so i think it will be straight to the Wembley coach parking area. Thats great news if there will be stuff going on from that early. I was expecting the coach to pull up early and for everyone go their own way. Thanks for confirming.

No probs. See below:

Where can I drink before the game?

There will be 2 x external fan zones for both sets of supporters open 10:00am – 1.30pm: Sunderland Fan Zone – Arena Square (next to SSE Arena)

In addition, the following pubs have been allocated for Sunderland supporters

The Torch (reduced capacity) / Crock of Gold / Sports Bar Double 6 / Blue Check Café / Crystal Club (Silverspoon) / The Parish / The Wembley Tavern.

No probs. See below:

Where can I drink before the game?

There will be 2 x external fan zones for both sets of supporters open 10:00am – 1.30pm: Sunderland Fan Zone – Arena Square (next to SSE Arena)

In addition, the following pubs have been allocated for Sunderland supporters

The Torch (reduced capacity) / Crock of Gold / Sports Bar Double 6 / Blue Check Café / Crystal Club (Silverspoon) / The Parish / The Wembley Tavern.

Thank you

Back