Wembley Asda

Foster's drinker.

That figures.
Nah mate real ale actually the stronger the better!! Was just making a point that the price of beer in any asda store from carlisle to Southampton is the same. No such thing as " London Prices " just cos the asda your in is inside the M25.

Warm beer on Wembley way. I'm out.
I have to agree. The problem is when our lot are in town the pubs around wembley are gonna be 10 deep at the bar, plus dont forget all the pubs around wembley stop serving 1 hour before kick off and it doesnt matter how long you've been in the queue for 1 hour before and the beer stops.

I have to agree. The problem is when our lot are in town the pubs around wembley are gonna be 10 deep at the bar, plus dont forget all the pubs around wembley stop serving 1 hour before kick off and it doesnt matter how long you've been in the queue for 1 hour before and the beer stops.
Is that right? Starts up again at kick off? Know a couple who are just watching it in the pub

Yeah that's the trouble. Hate warm beer but love the Wembley way atmosphere. Beggars can't be choosers.

Is that right? Starts up again at kick off? Know a couple who are just watching it in the pub
Im not sure mate, i go to england games regular and the 1 hour before kick off rule is always in place. But after that it just seems to change game on game. I went to england v Scotland game a couple of year back and the torch pub never reopened at all that night not even after the game had finished.

It'll be 10 deep at the checkouts in Asda instead.

I think everyone’s at the point of overthinking every single aspect of this weekend now like :lol:

You have not idea :). Just printed online postage for posting home Saturday nights gear, on Sunday morning :cool:

Powerpack for phone. Bottle opener for TS. And a special item that I’ve had to do Click and Collect for as not allowed on the plane!!!!

Is there much to do around Wembley? I left it till the last minute to decide to go so im travelling by myself.

The coach, assuming there are no problems is expecting to get there for half ten.

Are there any decent pubs around Wembley etc or should i just get the tube to the flying scotsman?

Back