Well known people you have an irrational dislike for...

Actually, I'm sorry to say that I've got an irrational feeling that Mo Farah is a complete prick and struggle to give him my support. Not really sure why.
Everyone likes Mo but you. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for when I started the thread. Perfect :)

Lorraine kelly:mad:
No one can be that nice to everyone and not be a twat.

Last edited:
Cilla Black

Remember walking out of the Gallowgate end, after the play-off semi final, absolutely pissed off, I look up at the billboards opposite the Gallowgate and I see the old British Gas billboard advert of Cilla with a big smile on her face and a flame coming out of her thumb.....properly annoyed me.....

Every time I see her I think of Gabbiadini and Gates and my night, week, month, year spoiled.......
What a way to get your likes up that is. Posting that on a Sunderland message board :lol::lol:

Pretty sure Strictly went to his head, now he's slowly morphing into Alan Partridge.

He's all over TV it seems, got his gig on country-file and the One Show, he even got himself the winter olympic gig, not to long ago as well, its irrational i know but, it just seems like the more his star grows the more up himself he gets.

Back