Well known people you have an irrational dislike for...

HE just SHOUTS all the time. He's a dick too. Did a piece on my local pub, The Red Lion in Houston. Spent most of the day trying to get BJs from the waitresses.

Also, his name is Ferry, not Fieri.

I guess I'm being rational.
If he said anything remotely derogatory about the Red Lion he’s going on my Arya Stark shit list the fat bleach headed wanker. I still get cravings for their fish and chips!

Anyway since the Red Lion is neither a diner, a dive nor a drive in what was he even doing there?

If he said anything remotely derogatory about the Red Lion he’s going on my Arya Stark shit list the fat bleach headed wanker. I still get cravings for their fish and chips!

Anyway since the Red Lion is neither a diner, a dive nor a drive in what was he even doing there?
Not sure, it seemed odd at the time.

He got his autograph on the wall though, that's what's important.

He's OK apparently I've met his driver, he likes him

To be honest, i have no idea why i dislike him as i do, i just can't stand him, its just one of those things i suppose.

But then i also have a dislike, of the scottish bloke on the after match football phone in on a Saturday, on the radio.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, i have no idea why i dislike him as i do, i just can't stand him, its just one of those things i suppose.

But then i also have a dislike, of the scottish bloke on the after match football phone in on a Saturday

I was the same exactly the same as you re Matt, but have it on good authority he's sound ! :)

Still making my mindup about the Scot on the phone in though ;)

I was the same exactly the same as you re Matt, but have it on good authority he's sound ! :)

Still making my mindup about the Scot on the phone in though ;)

i forgot to add the two other people who i have a strong dislike for, Piers Morgan, and Katie Hopkins, one phone hacking and never sent to prison, the other Ebola bombs, referring to the nurse who went out to help people in Africa during the outbreak a couple of years back, unfortunately picked up the condition and brought it back to the UK.

Back