Well done Sunlun.

Sorry but your talking shite, they were big, strong and physical, which we struggled with all game , but they are as tough a team as it gets in this league, both teams cancelled each other out. Them and us will be right up there all season.
Ok, you have just said I am talking shite, when all I did was give an opinion. So here we go, I realise your 65 and not as sharp as you used to be, I also get the impression you went particularly smart in your hey day. Today, as i posted we and I were delighted with the result. That said we had 2 shots at goal.. now that is a fact... we had no shots at goal in the second half at all. That is also a fact..So yes we won but I thought we played poorly, hope that’s ok with you? Last 3 months of last season we were 14th best. This season the standard of football is the same crap, I don’t think we will be in the top 6 with Ross in charge. Don’t you tell me I’m talking Shite you f***ing prick.

Hahah fairs pal, on a serious note.. whos that winger? he was unreal? apart from him... you looked really bad

What did he look like? If you're talking about the half cast lad, his name is Marc Harness. He needs conditioning and experience, but he could be an average championship player if given proper tutelage.

Last edited:
Ok, you have just said I am talking shite, when all I did was give an opinion. So here we go, I realise your 65 and not as sharp as you used to be, I also get the impression you went particularly smart in your hey day. Today, as i posted we and I were delighted with the result. That said we had 2 shots at goal.. now that is a fact... we had no shots at goal in the second half at all. That is also a fact..So yes we won but I thought we played poorly, hope that’s ok with you? Last 3 months of last season we were 14th best. This season the standard of football is the same crap, I don’t think we will be in the top 6 with Ross in charge. Don’t you tell me I’m talking Shite you f***ing prick.
Oh dear , the morons are out tonite, where's the ignore button.

Have to agree with SAFC Jack, burgess is a ticking timebomb waiting to fuck the defense up.

I think he’s what we need tbh. Just a big shithouse that wins everything and does the basics well. Him alongside Willis and I’d be happier. We are missing height, brute strength and pace. Other than that...

What did he look like? If you're talking about the half cast lad, his name is Marc Harness. He needs conditioning and experience, but he could be an average championship player if given proper tutelage.
Who was the kid who come on in the second half ? Macrorie ? He looks a canny little player like .

Like all the others in the last season, it was a close game and think either side could have won it. I think you should be as worried about Marquis as we are about Grigg, £2.5 million each for those two strikers and they both look awful....Having said that would keep Grigg over Marquis as I literally could not stand having someone who loves his hair that much in our team, its cringey as fuck.

Make your mind up.

They were the better side for long periods today, pleased with the points but we're still a work in progress.

Apart from the goal, which was lucky, they didn't have a shot on target in the whole game.
This after my experience at Wembley at the checkatrade, quite simply they can get fucked! Hope they go bust

Loads have said the same thing, from what I saw they were awful people.

Last edited:
Said it at start of season and stand by it. Not convinced Pompey are anywhere near as good as people are making out.

Bar the second half of normal time at Wembley they've been dire in each of the games we've had against them over the last 9 months. Even in the league game at Fratton they offered nowt until a moment of stupidity from Loovens effectively cost us any chance of a win.

Back