Well Done Sunderland Council

Well done the tories for giving the city this great chance.

I was at the glass centre last night fishing and there was 3 big ships in dock and one sailing into dock. Looked really impressive.

Logon or register to see this image

councillor @Wilfy has been showing off his New Holland ride on lawn mower that he had delivered last week and lo and behold the council have bought a new tractor (operated brilliantly by Richy) made by the same firm..ffs 'beak wetting' at its most brazen imo
I believe that Councillor Wilfred will be donning his summer uniform (Speedos and sombrero) and riding in the shovel of the tractor along Seaburn beach this afternoon in a preemptive victory parade ahead of next month's elections.

They weren’t planning to demolish it in the summer.
The tories are coming.
How can you support labour then rattle on about sr6. It's a terrible place to live. Litter. Bombs. Piers dropping to bits. Arguments over land, old guest houses as criminal hostels. When all the time I'm watching the lads warm up for the cricket season

They weren’t planning to demolish it in the summer.
I just drove past it, still untouched.

Why weren’t the council planning to demolish it last year? That’s the point - why does everything take a generation to happen?

I wonder when the Seaburn plans will be completed? My guess is 2028.

I just drove past it, still untouched.

Why weren’t the council planning to demolish it last year? That’s the point - why does everything take a generation to happen?

I wonder when the Seaburn plans will be completed? My guess is 2028.
No you didn’t and no it wasn’t

The tories are coming.
How can you support labour then rattle on about sr6. It's a terrible place to live. Litter. Bombs. Piers dropping to bits. Arguments over land, old guest houses as criminal hostels. When all the time I'm watching the lads warm up for the cricket season
I buy all my drugs from the crack dens up your way

The tories are coming.

wtf you on about? there has been tory councillors forever in sr6, currently two of the three, neither of which live this side of the water. Labour lad doesn't fill you with confidence so I'm voting lib dem.

No you didn’t and no it wasn’t

I buy all my drugs from the crack dens up your way
I know you do. I don't take drugs, it's for mugs.

wtf you on about? there has been tory councillors forever in sr6, currently two of the three, neither of which live this side of the water. Labour lad doesn't fill you with confidence so I'm voting lib dem.
I was watching the lads training at ashbrooke cricket ground. I said that in my post.
I'm voting conservative.

Last edited:
Why? He’s been sitting for 18 years, has done nothing for the local area that he doesn’t live in, time for change.
Why? He’s been sitting for 18 years, has done nothing for the local area that he doesn’t live in, time for change.
I like him. The Tory councillors have their hands tied tbf. Until we root the labour louts out I can't see anything changing.

Back