Well Done Scomo!

All the polls in Australia had the labour party miles ahead.

But the silent majority spoke out. labour would have got their hands on their money and divvied it up in overspending the budget as usual

Thank God Bill Shorten didn't get a guernsey or the country would have been ran for the unions for four years.

Canny victory speech as well and a bit refreshing in this day and age.

that fat thieving oxygen thief Clive Palmer also sent packing!

Last edited:

All the polls in Australia had the labour party miles ahead.

But the silent majority spoke out. labour would have got their hands on their money and divvied it up in overspending the budget as usual

Thank God Bill Shorten didn't get a guernsey or the country would have been ran for the unions for four years.

Canny victory speech as well and a bit refreshing in this day and age.

that fat thieving oxygen thief Clive Palmer also sent packing!

Didn't the polls owa here fuck one general election up

Think the Cameron Clegg coalition government one

Recall they did a right balls up,of one

Didn't the polls owa here fuck one general election up

Think the Cameron Clegg coalition government one

Recall they did a right balls up,of one

I think it was that one.

I am not convinced about these polls at all. exit polls different kettle of fish though.

I always wonder to exact questions asked and who and where they have asked them.

I have been on this earth for 63 years and have never once been asked to take part in voting poll.

if I can get calls about PPI, life insurance or anything else, surely they can reach me.

I have been on this earth for 63 years and have never once been asked to take part in voting poll.
Ditto and I've got longer in than you.

I did once have a smartly turned out lady on the doorstep from Mori, credentialled up to the eyeballs so I responded to her - but the subject of her enquiries wasn't voting.

I got a nice Mori biro out of the deal anarl. :D

I think it was that one.

I am not convinced about these polls at all. exit polls different kettle of fish though.

I always wonder to exact questions asked and who and where they have asked them.

if I can get calls about PPI, life insurance or anything else, surely they can reach me.
Fill your boots.
YouGov | Join the community to share your opinion

You've probably swerved people in city centres asking the questions loads of times, as have I.

Back