well done palace

Thing is, those who were pointing out all these flaws in the movement were called racists from the start, despite it all being obvious.

What's wrong with the existing anti-racism movements that don't have a political agenda? The cowardice shown by big organisations to jump on the bandwagon is off the scale.

Thing is, those who were pointing out all these flaws in the movement were called racists from the start, despite it all being obvious.
Is this the case? I know I've pointed out the difference between the organisation Black Lives Matter and saying 'black lives matter' and nobody called me a racist

What's wrong with the existing anti-racism movements that don't have a political agenda? The cowardice shown by big organisations to jump on the bandwagon is off the scale.
I have to admit that SKy are jumping on any band wagon ,as are the BBc at present.. They are to out do each other on the being righteous. There will be no apology though.

Exactly, let’s get back to common sense, there has been some fantastic work and progress over the years to stamp out racism in this country.

I have to admit that SKy are jumping on any band wagon ,as are the BBc at present.. They are to out do each other on the being righteous. There will be no apology though.
Agree, the whole thing has been turned into a gimmick without people having a full understanding but there is a need for the issue to be addressed. If you have seen the footage of the middle aged black couple going into their home in Ipswich and being stopped by the police for no apparent reason then we need to realise it is real

I thought that the Premier League were against any "political statements" by the teams and players.
But this "taking the knee" - is just that, a political statement in my opinion.
As well as the Government reversing the school meal vouchers after Rashford spoke out, and the teams with the slogan "black lives matter" on the back of their shirts too.
Looks like they do what they want when it suits them.

Pure media driven trendy gimmick ! Kick it out was doing it’s bit for football. Zero tolerance meant fans who decided to act like twats are being dealt with. Lineker and co showed interest in this more than kick it out purely because they thought it would gain them more personal credibility/celebrity without looking deeply enough into the ‘movements’ true aims. They will as quickly dump their new found ‘cause’ as it becomes more exposed for its extreme agenda

I thought that the Premier League were against any "political statements" by the teams and players.
But this "taking the knee" - is just that, a political statement in my opinion.
As well as the Government reversing the school meal vouchers after Rashford spoke out, and the teams with the slogan "black lives matter" on the back of their shirts too.
Looks like they do what they want when it suits them.
Or when they think it’ll the circus 🎪 into a popular public light

Probably worth pointing out that this is different to saying “white lives matter” or “all lives matter” etc.

Especially for the people who won’t read the article.

Back