Well done Malala

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she gets a first she can get a decent job in the City and earn some decent wedge.
Aye, that's a very interesting idea. Obviously, going for a Uni interview and being able to pull out a Nobel Peace Prize is pretty impressive. I had to rely on working in a bookies and a bakery although it worked quite well.

I think she'll earn a decent wedge whatever she chooses. Ms Z has issues about her still wearing a headscarf but I'm generally too tired to get involved nowadays.

Aye, that's a very interesting idea. Obviously, going for a Uni interview and being able to pull out a Nobel Peace Prize is pretty impressive. I had to rely on working in a bookies and a bakery although it worked quite well.

I think she'll earn a decent wedge whatever she chooses. Ms Z has issues about her still wearing a headscarf but I'm generally too tired to get involved nowadays.

She actually said she was nervous about her interview for Oxford entrance. I'd love to have seen her school tutor take her to one side and say "Here pet, this is the application of the next person going for an interview - Duke of Edinburgh award. Wrote for the school newspaper. Asked the local council to put more recycling bins out. Work experience at their dad's office. Here's yours: international blogger from age 11. Survived assassination attempt by Taliban. Wrote bestselling book relevant to the geopolitics of Pakistan, Afghanistan, western foreign policy and Islam. Bravery medal from government of Pakistan. Harvard foundation humanitarian award. Honorary doctorate in law from a Canadian university. Honorary Master's Degree from university of Edinburgh. GRAMMY AWARD. Has an asteroid named after her. NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. Year 11 tidiest desk prize (£10 book token). I think you'll be right."

She actually said she was nervous about her interview for Oxford entrance. I'd love to have seen her school tutor take her to one side and say "Here pet, this is the application of the next person going for an interview - Duke of Edinburgh award. Wrote for the school newspaper. Asked the local council to put more recycling bins out. Work experience at their dad's office. Here's yours: international blogger from age 11. Survived assassination attempt by Taliban. Wrote bestselling book relevant to the geopolitics of Pakistan, Afghanistan, western foreign policy and Islam. Bravery medal from government of Pakistan. Harvard foundation humanitarian award. Honorary doctorate in law from a Canadian university. Honorary Master's Degree from university of Edinburgh. GRAMMY AWARD. Has an asteroid named after her. NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. Year 11 tidiest desk prize (£10 book token). I think you'll be right."
That genuinely made me laugh out loud. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back