Well done Jack Ross

He has done a remarkable job and so has SD.

Even if we don’t go up.. we go again next season. The aim was top 6 and we’re at the final now.

The team and manager has had quite a bit of stick over the season with the draws but 60+ games and to be in the play off final is superb.

He’s had a remarkable season. Well done.

He hasn't, by a long way. And he's not achieved the bare minimum yet i.e promotion with the squad, facilities and most importantly a budget that dwarfs that of other in this dog-shite league.

One in the eye for all the 'Knee Jerkers' who wanted him out all but a week or so ago.

Beggars belief really.

Hope he gets the club out of this league and he is given the budget and tools to continue the rebuild.

That'll do for me

And learns how to buy decent defenders!!!!

He has done a remarkable job and so has SD.

Even if we don’t go up.. we go again next season. The aim was top 6 and we’re at the final now.

The team and manager has had quite a bit of stick over the season with the draws but 60+ games and to be in the play off final is superb.

Jesus H Christ, the mentality of some on here........ no wonder SAFC supporters accept crap for decades and decades

Last edited:
Fine lines. Can guarantee if we had lost that one nil and say went out on pens his set up would have been questioned, saying we gave them nothing to think about etc.

He hasn't, by a long way. And he's not achieved the bare minimum yet i.e promotion with the squad, facilities and most importantly a budget that dwarfs that of other in this dog-shite league.

And learns how to buy decent defenders!!!!

Jesus H Christ, the mentality of some on here........ no wonder SAFC supporters accept crap for decades and decades

Back 4 were superb last night and last week. Get over yourself man

Fair play to Jack. I think he has done a good job. When he arrived last summer, he didn't even have a full team and he had to use physios and medical staff to 'fill in' as players during training sessions. The club was on its knees and the relationship with supporters at an all time low.
There was a massive mess to sort out and, compared to recent years, I think this has been an enjoyable season. I would stick with him, whatever the outcome of the play off final.
every team had loads of players to sign..barnsely signed more tthan us..spent not a penny of money..and finished above us..

Back 4 were superb last night and last week. Get over yourself man

If they'd been a bit more competent over the season, never mind "superb", last night would not have been required..... conceding 5 at home in this standard of football, with no players sent off ring any bells?? Get ower yersell, man.

Last edited:
Very, he would have had massive criticism if they had got a goal. But they didn’t.

Indeed. Just highlighting how easy things can go one way or the other, and also how reactions are usually OTT.

If they'd been a bit more competent over the season, never mind excellent, last night would not have been required..... conceding 5 at home in this standard of football, with no players sent off ring any bells?? Get ower yersell, man.

Was it that back four that conceded five in a game?

Back