Welcome to the new Peterborough Branch forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Chivers

Subs Bench
I dont live far from you mate, i live on alserson road.

You moved down here for good the? do you get to many matches?
Yes moved about 7 weeks ago, due to health problems. Needed to be by the sea, moved from Basingstoke Hants. Used to be a season ticket holder, but money to tight know. Try to get to as many as poss, hope to do Norwich game. you

Yes moved about 7 weeks ago, due to health problems. Needed to be by the sea, moved from Basingstoke Hants. Used to be a season ticket holder, but money to tight know. Try to get to as many as poss, hope to do Norwich game. you
Not as many as I like, only a couple this season, Work most weekends and moneys been tight for a while, money situation should change from August so hoping to get to more home and away next season.

now I've joined the branch should make it easier aswell

Wayne Chivers

Subs Bench
Not as many as I like, only a couple this season, Work most weekends and moneys been tight for a while, money situation should change from August so hoping to get to more home and away next season.

now I've joined the branch should make it easier aswell
Were are you watching the game on Sunday?

The club is looking for fans not only in the Peterborough area but across the surrounding regions from Northampton & Bedfordshire over to Norfolk & Suffolk, as well as Cambridgeshire and currently boast members from these counties in amongst their midst.
Have you got something against Lincs ?
Only joking , am in Stamford , been here 6 months and interested in joining if you could PM me membership details etc

slazzman

Goalkeeper
Just wondering if any one could pick a freind up from Markham Moor for the Cardiff game on Sunday and drop her back. She has a ticket but all the people that would normally drive her up to Sunderland are away. She will help out with a bit of petrol money no bother. If you could let me know in good time I would appreciate it, Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.