Welcome to the new Peterborough Branch forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboybev

Full Back
The Peterborough branch was founded in 1991 and currently has circa 50 active members. In years gone by the club could boast double that and was running 2 minibuses to home games and sometimes away games but, as with most things, the cost of living has seen the numbers dwindle to the point where the buses are no longer viable. But, we do still have members heading to games both home & away and are more than willing to car pool to assist members travel through the Peterborough region where possible.

The club is looking for fans not only in the Peterborough area but across the surrounding regions from Northampton & Bedfordshire over to Norfolk & Suffolk, as well as Cambridgeshire and currently boast members from these counties in amongst their midst.

The hope of this forum is to alert fans in areas to any possible venues showing games so like minded can meet and watch the game if they want. Or to possibly arrange shared travel or meet & travel with where possible for fans heading north or south.

The branch has a good relationship with the club and can get tickets for most games for its members both home & away, and were well represented at the 2nd leg of the Capital One cup semi final.

So anyone wishing to join for the princely sum of £5 per year for adults, £2 for under 16's and £4 for Senior Citizens, please contact the membership secretary Dave Rodgerson on rodgerson.david@yahoo.co.uk or if you want any more info, just post on here and we'll get back to you ASAP!

The Peterborough branch was founded in 1991 and currently has circa 50 active members. In years gone by the club could boast double that and was running 2 minibuses to home games and sometimes away games but, as with most things, the cost of living has seen the numbers dwindle to the point where the buses are no longer viable. But, we do still have members heading to games both home & away and are more than willing to car pool to assist members travel through the Peterborough region where possible.

The club is looking for fans not only in the Peterborough area but across the surrounding regions from Northampton & Bedfordshire over to Norfolk & Suffolk, as well as Cambridgeshire and currently boast members from these counties in amongst their midst.

The hope of this forum is to alert fans in areas to any possible venues showing games so like minded can meet and watch the game if they want. Or to possibly arrange shared travel or meet & travel with where possible for fans heading north or south.

The branch has a good relationship with the club and can get tickets for most games for its members both home & away, and were well represented at the 2nd leg of the Capital One cup semi final.

So anyone wishing to join for the princely sum of £5 per year for adults, £2 for under 16's and £4 for Senior Citizens, please contact the membership secretary Dave Rodgerson on rodgerson.david@yahoo.co.uk or if you want any more info, just post on here and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Best of luck fellas. Tony Gavin who was involved in your branch in the early days but lives in York these days is a good mate of mine. We had a cracking Friday night organised by the branch in Peterborough on the eve of Sunderlands game against the Posh in the old third division.

theboybev

Full Back
Cheers KB, I'm in regular contact with Tony 'Legend' Gavin, meeting him prior to Arsenal in fact! Yeah, the days under TG's rule were good and he's still held in high esteem back here. Hoping to get the club back to those heady days!!!

Cheers KB, I'm in regular contact with Tony 'Legend' Gavin, meeting him prior to Arsenal in fact! Yeah, the days under TG's rule were good and he's still held in high esteem back here. Hoping to get the club back to those heady days!!!
Top man Tony I was drinking with him post match after our recent win at the Wonga Dome.

I'll be contacting Dave this weekend and sorting membership for me and my lads... I did get in touch with the branch many years ago but didn't follow it up...

Look forward to a few of us meeting up for the Norwich game...!

Status
Not open for further replies.