Welcome back John Terry.

Terry will be welcomed by a montage of his best moments on the Stamford Bridge big screen before the game tonight.
Supporters will also unfurl a banner which shows their former captain lifting the Premier League trophy, surrounded by other silverware he won at the west London club.

f***ing hell, pass the sickbag.
On his last game for Chelsea, Sunderland Association Football Club lost any integrity it had by conniving with the scummy Chelsea Football Club in turning a purportedly competitive game into a testimonial match. Horrible twat of a person, horrible club.
Players wives organising a welcome home orgy for him apparently.
Frank has recommended no video cameras to be present

Last edited:
Trying to blackmail the FA, too, telling them not to find him guilty of racial abuse or he'll never play for England again. And being so thick that he didn't realise how delighted they would be.at that prospect.

A scumbag venerated in the Golden Generation era and excused all of his nasty excesses because he was able to head a ball and tackle a bit.

I'm so pleased he stands for nothing that the England sqaud does these days.

I hope they don't forget to include that photo of him with the Champions League squad after the final....a game he didn't play in but he donned the full kit for the photos, to deceive posterity into thinking that he did. Contrast that with Roy Keane, who said he didn't win the Champions League because he didn't play in the final, despite his ban being part of how he absolutely carried ManUre through the semi, scoring a goal in a comeback from 2-0 down against Juventus. A Proper Captain.
What a twat Terry is, for that disgraceful episode alone, let alone shagging team-mates wife, arranging for his Dad to conduct 'unofficial' tours of the training ground for cash (least said the better about coke), the racism, the blatant lying about racism and dozens, perhaps hundreds of unsporting on-field incidents.
That banner would be more accurate if it read, 'Cheat, Liar, Scumbag'.

Cannot wait till John Macphail is doing the half time draw and we unfurl a flag with the third division trophy on it.

Trying to blackmail the FA, too, telling them not to find him guilty of racial abuse or he'll never play for England again. And being so thick that he didn't realise how delighted they would be.at that prospect.

A scumbag venerated in the Golden Generation era and excused all of his nasty excesses because he was able to head a ball and tackle a bit.

I'm so pleased he stands for nothing that the England sqaud does these days.
Cunextuesday

I hope they don't forget to include that photo of him with the Champions League squad after the final....a game he didn't play in but he donned the full kit for the photos, to deceive posterity into thinking that he did. Contrast that with Roy Keane, who said he didn't win the Champions League because he didn't play in the final, despite his ban being part of how he absolutely carried ManUre through the semi, scoring a goal in a comeback from 2-0 down against Juventus. A Proper Captain.
What a twat Terry is, for that disgraceful episode alone, let alone shagging team-mates wife, arranging for his Dad to conduct 'unofficial' tours of the training ground for cash (least said the better about coke), the racism, the blatant lying about racism and dozens, perhaps hundreds of unsporting on-field incidents.

Weren’t some of his family caught shoplifting as well ?

Weren’t some of his family caught shoplifting as well ?
It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't remember that. Mind, I can't remember what I did yesterday :(.
It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't remember that. Mind, I can't remember what I did yesterday :(.
I wonder where these oversize incontinence pants came from? I know I was at the chemist....

Last edited:
Still turns me stomach when I think of that wanker Moyes giving him a guard of honour and a reacharound.
What we did during that game was disgraceful. Putting the ball out to let him go off in a particular minute, FFS. Spineless. I wish Keane had been our manager that day, he’d never have allowed it

Don’t forget parking in disabled bays

Back