Weirdest Band Merchandise

Ghost are a superb band.
It's getting to the point now where I'm wondering about the whole shtick with them - they have so many great songs I don't know if it's necessary?
Anyway those jigsaws look nice!
Amazing live too, they've gone into full schill mode mind with their merch :lol:

Amazing live too, they've gone into full schill mode mind with their merch :lol:
I think Tobias just wants Ghost to be the modern day kiss in every way possible. Even said there's going to be full length film about the origins of the previous Papa's

I think Tobias just wants Ghost to be the modern day kiss in every way possible. Even said there's going to be full length film about the origins of the previous Papa's
Fair play to him like, it's his own creation. The former band members that left and tried to sue him are going to regret it in the end.

Still remember being given a condom at a Jet gig which said 'are you gonna be my girl' on it which I thought was pretty cool.

I've got a design for a Tygers of Pan Tang key ring that was never manufactured. Hope this helps.

I once had a ticket to see them in The Borough. I didn't go.
Just remembered, went to leeds a few years ago to see the Eels.

A pair of orange Y fronts with EELS on them on the merch stand.

There was a local band in Sunderland previously called Leona. They had a thong available with the band members faces on.

Was always very impressed by the concept.

Last edited:

Back