Weird Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, to my work email account, I got a mail in Russian (well, cyryllic) with no clues except for a photo of two dogs kissing (as in literally, not some Native American name). I've deleted it but anyone any idea what it may be about?

Russian tobacco advertising

Probably. The entire thing, image and text appears to be a single image so I can't even cut and pasts text to translate it. Only one is costumed in red and she, I think, is wearing a red bow on her ear and a thin red collar. The male is basically sat there smiling. I think it may be a dating site. There's bullet points in the text made from hearts.

Probably. The entire thing, image and text appears to be a single image so I can't even cut and pasts text to translate it. Only one is costumed in red and she, I think, is wearing a red bow on her ear and a thin red collar. The male is basically sat there smiling. I think it may be a dating site. There's bullet points in the text made from hearts.

Logon or register to see this image

Bloody hell! That is the exact image. Tell me it's not direct from a Japanese dog noncery site, please!

Well, she gets around that one...you never know quite where she's been:

Logon or register to see this image

The good news is they've just ripped it off some weirdo's blog, the bad news is they've just ripped it off someone's blog so no tracking that down from there.

According to google translate

Do not remove it if you want to know what he said.

Meh!

That was what I wrote above the first picture ;)

It actually said ":rolleyes: Don't delete it if you want to know what it said". :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back