Weird seaside towns

Stayed a couple of months ago just south of Bridlington, nice actually with the beach and that. Anyway, walked up to the town centre for a couple of hours and this phrase immediately comes to mind. Had some waltzers there and pained on the sides in various luminous paints were "Disco Music" "Rock Music" etc etc... and "Black Music" :eek::lol:

Made us chuckle, anyway.

:lol::lol:

Had spent a weekend up at Warkworth and Alnmouth earlier this year, stopped at Amble to get some chips on the way home and some kind of Sunday market was on at the quayside. It was grim as hell: like a part of 1970s Eastern Europe that time forgot. Some very odd people around.
Had spent a weekend up at Warkworth and Alnmouth earlier this year, stopped at Amble to get some chips on the way home and some kind of Sunday market was on at the quayside. It was grim as hell: like a part of 1970s Eastern Europe that time forgot. Some very odd people around.

Glad I'm not alone. Lot of people seem to love it, I just found it a bit depressing.

Burnham-on-Sea is one of the strangest seaside places I’ve been too... I had the misfortune of spending a few days there about 5 years ago...

Grim...

Back