Weird post delivery.

MunkyHeed

Striker
Ordered a package online about 3 weeks ago. Was expected to take 3-4 days to arrive, but nothing did. After 2 weeks, I contacted the merchant to tell them. They said they would sort it & I wouldn’t need to pay again.
Then today, 2 packages arrive. No sending date on either. What’s the deal? Coincidence? Merchant sending both? Post service just sat on the original packet for a few weeks & thought it best to send it at some point??

Bought a package online, didn't arrive, contacted seller, he sent another , two arrived at once, aye I'll tell the whole f***ing world about it.. fuck me.
For some reason I always imagine you in white painter overalls, betting shop pen behind your ear and reading the sun in an empty house. Any truth in that?

For some reason I always imagine you in white painter overalls, betting shop pen behind your ear and reading the sun in an empty house. Any truth in that?
Never read the sun in my life, and although a painter by trade, propert renovations was where I made my money. I've told you before I dont bet on the horses, would you like me to dress as this when we go for the Chinese?

Back