Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
As people have suggested it's simply a case of eating less and doing more.

If you have a suitable room in your house you could do a lot worse than put a treadmill in. Not particularly for running but for walking. Where you would normally be sitting slouching watching tv you can put an hour in on the treadmill and still watch tv, listen to music or the radio, listen to an audiobook or a podcast. Four miles in an hour....about 400 calories.

I had the intention of doing that with a cross trainer but have sold it. the rowing machine is in the spare room all wrapped up.

I think the audio book and out walking for an hour is my best bet but when i get in I get on the internet at my desk or on the settee for TV and just veg out - would have to get in, get changed and head out walking but i am useless at getting motivated.

There is a walking track of over kilometre around the condo so i do not even have to head out

Not been rude but ye must have been a big lad for you to lose that much in 6 weeks.

not really mate

i'd let myself go but a break up and anti depressants mixed with healthy eating and exercise has took my weight off

it's probably not been the best way of doing it but i just struggle to eat really now

unless you're 3'4" i'd up the calories and reign in that weight loss, that much ain't good for you in that time period

yeah i know mate, for i while i struggled to eat anything at all. the anti depressants i was on knocked me for six.

I'm starting to eat better now so i don't envisage any sort of similar weight loss

I am a reet fat c*nt like i admit it and had a lot of health issues lately all down to weight Gout, Dodgy Knee, even blacked out just before Christmas anyway cut long story short Dr told me i was a heart attack waiting to happen :oops:

So i have changed my life around eating all the right stuff now and not pigging out since i aint working at moment i stick the bairn in the buggy and get out walking rain or shine i even run up and down stairs in the flat for 30 mins lost nearly 3 clem another stone off and i am joining the local gym

Feel like different person

I'm starting that HIIT from now on like. Looking to lose 5 stone in the next 3 days!!

But seriously, that's a lot! Will test it out for a few weeks and see if the effects are better than what i currently do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back