Weight loss thread 2022

well 9am weigh in to see my starting weight, 224.2lbs, shocking numbers for my frame and build. Only 5 foot 8, cant find my tape to see how bad the belly is, but at a guess out to be around 42-44 inches i would guess, very bloated.

shopping is coming tomorrow at 11am, so having my last carb meal at 2pm today and going to fast until the shopping gets here, lets see how I get on, next meal 1pm tomorrow, going to try a very small eating window moving forward, see how it all works out also going to track water this time, I am terrible at drinking enough.

mainly eating beef and eggs until I adjust again to carnivore, hoping since I adjusted before it wont take as long this time, plan on trying to stay below 20g of carbs a day, with only carbs coming from milk and the such like, zero plant foods.

Eat more nutritious foods? I take vitamin d, iron and a couple more, but I plan it around my lifestyle.

I plan to eat ox liver and one other offal twice a week for my vitamins, its like a super food all the stuff it has in it, not keen on it plain mind, but needs must.

I’ve starting taking centrum for men seem decent
Had a pizza last night be happy to maintain this week when it comes to weigh day Friday
Might give them a go . Had to work on the farm after work and had a doner kebab Monday myself 😅 . Not weighing myself for another 2 weeks but definitely toned up a nice bit already . Wouldnt be surprised if Iv actually put on weight as feel stronger when I'm doing physical work .

Might give them a go . Had to work on the farm after work and had a doner kebab Monday myself 😅 . Not weighing myself for another 2 weeks but definitely toned up a nice bit already . Wouldnt be surprised if Iv actually put on weight as feel stronger when I'm doing physical work .
A kebab on a Monday 🙈

Apprentice at work had kebab meat, chips and curry sauce for dinner on Monday. Was impressed, disgusted and envious in equal measures.
I can't remember my last bit of kebab meat sober or drunk. Definitely wouldn't be ordering it if I wanted to lose weight.

Logon or register to see this image

Right direction now but Ill admit to a slight disappointment. I'm definitely in calorie deficit and finished insanity week 3. Half a pound isnt particularly exciting - I have to assume theres some glycogen bullshittery going on which I got last time for a week, but I was 20 years younger. Oh well see you next week.

Another good week. Got rid of the Xmas gain so back to where I was in early December.

Haven't had a beer for 2 weeks but think I'll treat myself to a few tonight.

6lb down. I had a really heavy christmas and birthday. another 4lb to go to get to my pre christmas weight. Would really like to lose 10lb to get to 210lb.

6lb down. I had a really heavy christmas and birthday. another 4lb to go to get to my pre christmas weight. Would really like to lose 10lb to get to 210lb.
I spent the holidays in Calfornia where I ate everything under the sun. Put on about 4kg in a fortnight. Hoping to get back under 100kg short term, with 86kg by the summer being the big goal. You set a PB the other day?

You're over 100kg :eek:

Aye, 1:18:38 for a half marathon, at 224lb or summit.
Aye. Tbf like, I’m really f***ing dense.

I’ve been over 90kg most of my adult life. I think the last 1000km audax I did I was 95kg and that had 17000m of climbing.

Got plans for another 1000km+ audax this summer but the lad I ride with on these long rides has went and lost a load of weight through lockdown the bastard. I’ll have to drop sub-90 to keep up.

Aye. Tbf like, I’m really f***ing dense.

I’ve been over 90kg most of my adult life. I think the last 1000km audax I did I was 95kg and that had 17000m of climbing.

Got plans for another 1000km+ audax this summer but the lad I ride with on these long rides has went and lost a load of weight through lockdown the bastard. I’ll have to drop sub-90 to keep up.
wey you've got your turbo now...no excuse.

i fancy a long distance audax like, bit busy this year doing stupid races again.

I can't remember my last bit of kebab meat sober or drunk. Definitely wouldn't be ordering it if I wanted to lose weight.
Its not ideal 😅 . Havent had a drink since the 3rd so was due something as a cheat and was doing physical work all day . Rome wasn't built in a day 🤣

Back