Weight Loss Thread 2021

We have almost the same target and starting from almost the same point!
I lost 0.3kg at weigh in yesterday. Lost more in the last day however on top of my 3.3 the first week I’m happy enough. I think I will shift closer to 2 this week.

We also have similar target starting from almost same weight!

I’ll get to about 95kg and then plateau a bit, that’s usually how it goes, I’m only weighing in once a fortnight, in checking progress more on how my clothes are fitting, which is a boost in itself.

Here’s to keeping on, keeping on!

I’ll get to about 95kg and then plateau a bit, that’s usually how it goes, I’m only weighing in once a fortnight, in checking progress more on how my clothes are fitting, which is a boost in itself.

Here’s to keeping on, keeping on!
I tend to plateau around there as well, it's sort of my comfortable weight. Don't think I've been below about 18% body fat ever since I got some Tantia scales about 15 year ago. I'd love to be 12% to 15%, I feel that would be about my prime weight for my age/fitness level.

I tend to plateau around there as well, it's sort of my comfortable weight. Don't think I've been below about 18% body fat ever since I got some Tantia scales about 15 year ago. I'd love to be 12% to 15%, I feel that would be about my prime weight for my age/fitness level.

I got down to about 85kg last spring, not sure on body fat, I don’t have jazzy scales, but I wasn’t all that happy with my body composition even at target weight, significantly less happy now though, mind plays tricks on you!

I'm late into this, I had put on a stone since July and over 3 in the last 18 months, some of it is due to sitting about for the last 12 months but most of it is down to just eating rubbish, anyway I started a diet 1st Jan and have lost 10lb, I want another 2 stone off by the end of June, I know I can do it. 1500 calories, will power and exercise. I have a set of those smart scales, interesting to see the readings between 2 years ago when I bought them and now.

3lb put on in a week and that was running everyday, think its probably water weight as with Veganuary am trying out a bunch of the new products with more salt than I normally eat, on top of that getting too much in the habit of grabbing handful of nuts everytime in the kitchen.

Biggest problem with working from home is coping with the mid-afternoon peckishness especially as I've banned bread and cheese from the house.

18 months ago I stepped on the scales and was shocked at the 22st4llb so decided I needed a total change in lifestyle. Started eating better and smaller portions and started going to the gym again. Lockdown hit and I stuck it out doing my training in the house or longer walks with the dog. As of today...

15st2llb I'm 6ft2
From size 44" to 36'
Xxxl t-shirt to XL

I feel better bit don't feel as strong as I did and no amount of training is doing it for me. So hopefully when I can get back to the gym I'll start feeling stronger.

I've tracked in pounds rather than stone or kg so the shocking point for me was hitting 250lbs which is 17st 12lb or 113kg. Somehow I've put on 4 stone in the last few years without really noticing apart from going up a jeans size and being more of an XXL rather than XL

I've never been a gym bunny but in my previous job I would easily do 15,000 steps a day working on a big site. Then moved to small office where I never moved and then working from home for the past 10 months. Until I started trying to go out for a walk every day there were some days where I'd only do a few hundred steps.

What I eat has never really been an issue - don't eat much processed food and hardly ever have takeways, the problem has been the quantity of the stuff. That and too much beer. Nobody has 8 pints and then declares "I fancy a salad!"

I've tracked in pounds rather than stone or kg so the shocking point for me was hitting 250lbs which is 17st 12lb or 113kg. Somehow I've put on 4 stone in the last few years without really noticing apart from going up a jeans size and being more of an XXL rather than XL

I've never been a gym bunny but in my previous job I would easily do 15,000 steps a day working on a big site. Then moved to small office where I never moved and then working from home for the past 10 months. Until I started trying to go out for a walk every day there were some days where I'd only do a few hundred steps.

What I eat has never really been an issue - don't eat much processed food and hardly ever have takeways, the problem has been the quantity of the stuff. That and too much beer. Nobody has 8 pints and then declares "I fancy a salad!"
I know what you mean
I try my best
im69 shortly and not in good health to do excersise however I try to look after my diet the best I can
I drink but try to be sensible
walk 4/5 miles a day when weather permits
17st and if I let myself go would soon ballon to 19st again
we just keep trying

13 pounds dropped in three weeks. Just small changes. Made sure I actually have breakfast which has meant I’m not snacking. Also not drinking any beer in the house which is saving a lot of calories on the weekend. Not really doing any exercise midweek, just about 5 hours walking on weekends. Not really got a target weight, just want to feel more comfortable

7lbs lost so far this month. Target was 8lb for the month so on target for that.

Had to put another notch in my belt this morning as my jeans were in danger of dropping down.

Not doing anything drastic other than going for walk every day and eating sensibly with any fad diets. However, in an attempt to broaden my palate I'm going to experiment with something called "tofu" for dinner.

Back